47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️

⚠️🚨SMUT WARNING!! MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!!⚠️🚨 PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE!!⚠️🚨

Massimo's P.O.V

Only I knew how hard it was for me to just leave the room. To leave her while she was almost bare in front of me. But I just couldn't always do things that I felt like doing in that moment. I kind of wanted her to do something this time.

I had nearly lost my senses when I saw her naked thighs and I just couldn't help when my eyes had wandered towards her most delicate part. I had to never control myself before, I had to never control my desires before, but in her case I obviously didn't want her to think I was being desperate which I was, she didn't need to know that though!

It wasn't a secret anymore that I was obviously different around her. Different in a way I had never been with anyone before and the surprising thing was I was starting to not have any problem with that!

"Massimo..." I halted as she called my name. Her voice was a little breathless. With a frown on my face I turned around only to find her now standing close to me.

And before I could think or ask something, she closed the distance between us and the next moment I felt her lips against mine. For a brief nanosecond I went in shock but when my mind registered what was happening I didn't waste another second and dived into kissing her lips.

I put my hands on her cheeks as I deepened the kiss. Her hands got wrapped around my neck. She moaned into the kiss as I sucked on her lips. A groan escaped my mouth as she then swirled her tongue over my lips. Fanculo! I could feel myself getting hard.

While still kissing passionately we started to move and then we reached the bed. With a gasp she broke away from the kiss but I didn't stop kissing her. I put my head in the crook of her neck as I then stared kissing her neck, placing open-mouth kisses over her naked shoulder and collarbone. With a sexy moan she moved her head aside to give me more space. I trailed wet kisses down her neck to her shoulder then to her cleavage. Because of the bathrobe I could easily reach her beautiful bosom.

"M-Massimo....." I swear I felt like I was going to explode. Fuck her moans! The way she was moaning out my name. Merda!

With a gentle push she fell backwards on the bed. Her eyes were closed, cheeks were red, lips were parted. Her chest was rising and falling as she was breathing heavily. The bathrobe she was wearing was now exposing her one shoulder completely, making her bosom almost bare for my hungry eyes.

I stood there as I took my time into seeing the beauty lying in front of me. As my eyes went down her body, I gulped audibly when I saw how her silky creamy thighs were bare for me to do things I had been wanting to do for so long.

Licking my lips my eyes wandered to the part of her that I had touched before, but this time I wanted to do more than just touching, I wanted to touch it but this time with my mouth....

I groaned as I felt myself only seconds away from exploding in my pants. 'Merda! What are you doing to me Maya?!' I had never cummed by just thinking about doing things with someone before.