66. *Girl Time*

Third person's P.O.V

As he had said over the call, Roberto De Luca arrived at Massimo's mansion in exactly 2 days with her daughter Aurora De Luca and her personal bodyguard Leonardo D’angelo aka Leo.

Massimo wasn't exactly expecting him. He sure knew that he'd come but he didn't think that De Luca would actually arrive in exactly two days. So when his men informed him that De Luca was here with his daughter and bodyguard it took him off guard. Also, he didn't know as to what he'd discuss with him exactly. He couldn't just directly tell him that he didn't give a damn about the deal he had made with his father years ago. Although he just wanted to get this over with, he had to maintain a decorum since he was the capo of the biggest Mafia.

"Escort them towards the living room. I'll be there in a minute." Massimo instructed his man as he slightly leaned back in his chair. He was currently in his office room, just got over a call with one of his men, who had given him the news that made his mood slightly better. He smirked thinking to himself. He could just imagine Dino getting all mad after finding about his club's fiasco, and after what he just talked over phone, Dino would go even more mad once he found out that all the girls from his club had escaped, with Massimo's help of course.

He sighed as he could hear voices coming from his living room which meant that they must have reached inside. Standing up, he pulled his rolled sleeves up. He wasn't wearing any blazer just his pants and shirt, his usual attire. Cursing his father one last time he walked out of his office room and headed towards the living room.

***
"I think you two should go to your room and rest now. I'm fine." Maya has been spending more girl time with her friends ever since they reunited. No one disturbed them or said anything because it was understandable, especially after what had happened Maya needed her friends by her side.

"Can't we three just cuddle together here and sleep?" Asked Bianca as she sprawled on the bed forcing Amanda to almost get down from the bed.

"No can do." Amanda playfully hit Bi. "Maya needs her space so that she can sleep comfortably and rest." Bianca made a pout at that. Maya was about to interfere saying that it was fine, but then she thought that it would be nice for them to sleep in their room so that they could get some rest as well.

It had been 2 days now and both Bianca and Amanda were still there, since Maya wasn't in a position to travel (not that Massimo would let her go but anyways) they decided to stay behind. Mason left right after because being a doctor he had prior commitments towards his work.

"Fine." Bianca said as she got up from the bed. Amanda followed her. "Alright, let's part our ways for now. We shall rest, regain some energy and then meet right here again." Maya chuckled at Bianca's choice of words. It was as if they were discussing some meeting point after fighting in a war or something.

"See you in the evening." Amanda waved as her and Bianca both exited from the room.

Maya was getting better day by day. She had been recovering well. She didn't feel that weak and lethargic anymore like how she used to feel in the beginning. Martha and Gabrielle had been providing her all her nutritious meals on time. Enzo and Hana would also come by and spend time with her. The other day Mr. Lee, Hana's father had also come to see her. It was her first time meeting him. Although she liked Hana but she wasn't sure as to how to act with him, so she just politely shared few pleasantries with him here and there. And lastly him, Maya hadn't heard from him ever since he had put her inside her room the first day she had got back home.