96. *Her Choice*

OMNISCIENT

Maya didn't want to listen to any of what Massimo wanted to tell her. If he wanted to be a part of the baby's life then alright, Maya wouldn't stop him, it's not like she could've stopped him anyway because he was the biological father, he unfortunately had a legal right.

If Maya wanted, she could've dragged him to the court and get her baby's full custody, but then again she didn't think she'd hold any chance in front of a powerful man like Massimo.

And so she would have to compromise with him and then they both could co-parent, but with no strings attached obviously.

"Just listen to me once amore."

Ugh! Maya was now getting irritated by the use of that nickname from him.

"No, you listen to me." Maya said cutting him. "Look, I seriously have no problem with you being a part of the baby's life." She continued, "So keep your nonsense talk to yourself, because you don't have to sugar-coat anything." She knew he was only here for the baby and would probably say things that he didn't mean, just so he could convince her.

Massimo had figured that making Maya believe him was going to be difficult, but here she wasn't even ready to listen to him. He had been patient with her, had been trying to keep his calm, but she wasn't listening and so now he'd do things his way.

Maya saw him thinking to himself and when he looked up at her in the end, Maya knew she was in trouble. Before she could react as to what was happening, Massimo had already stood up from his spot and the next moment he was beside Maya on the couch. A shriek escaped past her lips as she felt his rough yet soft, manly hands around her waist and under her knees. With one swift motion, Massimo had Maya on his lap sideways.

As expected, Maya started to thrash in his hold. "What are you doing? Let me go!" And she continued thrashing in his arms.

Massimo didn't listen to her and only tighten his grip around her body while bringing her closer to himself, if that was even possible given how close they already were.

Maya hated her traitorous body for reacting in a way it was reacting. It was as if her entire body finally found the touch it had been craving for. Although she was thrashing in his hold, telling him to let her go, but her pregnant hoe of a body was purring like a cat in heat on being that close to him.

"Stop it." Massimo said in a low voice. "STOP I said."

But Maya didn't listen to him. She continued her thrashing and so he said something that immediately made her stop at once. "You're killing me by moving like this on my lap." He slightly moved his face down to whisper by her ear. "Now amore I'd suggest you stop moving, or I won't be responsible for the consequences."

Maya knew he wasn't bluffing because she could very well feel the evidence right under her inner thigh. The blush instantly rose on her cheeks and went down towards her neckline.

Massimo smirked on seeing her blushing. Oh how much he had missed seeing her skin glow like that when she blushed. Well, atleast he got her still now. Although her not moving anymore wouldn't be much help as just having her close to her, on her lap was enough for him to lose control. But he'd try his best to keep his composure.