4. *Hot Stuff*

Maya's P.O.V

It was Sunday morning when I woke up at around 10:30 a.m. Usually I'd be doing my work in the hospital but because it was Sunday I had a full day for myself to relax. I lazily got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. After brushing my teeth & doing my business I walked out of the bathroom & towards the kitchen.

Every Sunday I had this fixed breakfast that was bacon & eggs with toast, some orange juice and pancakes. Unlike most of the people I liked doing my own work. It gave me a feeling of being independent which I loved the most.

After doing my breakfast and watching t.v. while lazily laying down on the couch I finally thought of taking a shower. As I was probably going to spend my day at home I wore an oversized t-shirt with some cotton shorts. I was about to blow dry my hair when my phone started ringing.

"Hey Bii! What's up?" I said as soon as I picked up the call.

"Goooodd. What ya doin?" She said in a husky voice. I guessed she just woke up.

"It's around 1 in the afternoon and you're waking up now." I said to which she snorted. I could tell she must be rolling her eyes as well.

"Duh so what? It's Sunday afternoon girl! I can sleep for as long as I want. Bite me!" She exclaimed.

"Ya ofcourse! I don't want to tease the lion in the cage by preventing you from your sleep." I said amusingly.

"Whatever. Listen, I called you to let you know that we are going to club tonight at 8. So be ready by 7:30 pm I'll pick you up." She said excitedly.

"What? Why? Which club?" I asked. Ugh, I don't wanna go anywhere, I just want to relax all day. I thought in my mind.

"It's a new club, recently opened downtown. You don't know about it so don't ask. And I wasn't asking you to come, I said I will come & pick you up so be ready by the time." She said as if she was ordering me. Well in a way she was ordering.

"But-"

"No buts, I said I'll pick you up at 7:30 pm. Now I've to go & choose a dress for tonight. You go as well. Bye! See you later alligator." She said and before I could say something she disconnected the line.

I sighed. I had no other choice so there was no use in sulking about it. So I did what a smart person would do. I started looking for a dress as well.

After throwing around dozens of dresses I finally found the dress I wanted. It was almost 6 in the evening so I started getting ready. The dress wasn't that much revealing but it was a bit sexy as well as beautiful. I had it once and since then it has been placed somewhere inside my wardrobe. It was a black colored bodycon kinda dress with thin strap on both sides. I accompanied it with my black high heels and a pair of sparkling dangling earrings. I did a little bit of makeup, just some eyeliner, a bit of face powder and lipstick. My hairs were down & curled a bit from the bottom.