5. *Where Am I?*

Maya's P.O.V

I groaned as I felt a slight pain in my head. 'I think the hangover is taking it's toll on me' I thought in my mind. I moved my body and a sigh escaped my lips when I felt soft material under my touch. 'My bedsheets aren't that soft.' I could also smell a slight different smell it wasn't anything like my room. I opened my eyes instantly and my heart sank in the pit of my stomach when I saw the unfamiliar surrounding.

Now I knew why it felt different because it wasn't my room. I started panicking and then last night scenario flashed in my mind. I remembered being injected then lifted off in the air and what happened after that I couldn't remember. Though I did remember someone's voice saying about everything being fine.

If I said that I was panicking before then now I was even more panicking when I noticed myself in different clothes. I didn't remember changing out of my dress last night and the clothes I was wearing were surely not mine. It was a light blue shirt and from the size of it I could tell that it was a man's shirt. I could even smell a man's cologne on it and for some odd reason it felt quiet familiar.

I instantly stood up from the bed and ran towards the door and hoped for it to be unlocked. Thankfully it wasn't locked, so I quickly opened it and dashed out of the room as fast as I could. But as soon as I stepped out of the room I froze mid way when the realisation of where I actually was hit me.

Massimo's P.O.V

I relaxed back in my seat as a smug smile made it's way on my face. Finally I had her with me, she was here now. As I was relaxing in the comfortable seat of my private plane I heard a door being abruptly opened. There was only one attendant on the plane besides pilot so that meant it was her.

And soon I heard loud n fast footsteps approaching from the back of the plane where the bedroom was located. I was still sitting on my seat comfortably as if it was nothing and was waiting for her to make an appearance.

"Where the hell am I? What's going on here?!" She screamed loudly. 'Just wait for when I'll make you scream my name amore.' My dirty mind said. I groaned inwardly as I could feel myself getting hard by just thinking about it. 'That's what makes me more curious about her, how easily she affected me!'

"Are you going to -" She was about to ask the attendant when she suddenly stopped mid sentence as I got up from my seat and stood facing her. Her mouth was agape opened a little and her eyes were wide from surprise or may be shock.

"YOU!" She yelled as she pointed an accusing finger towards me. While she was almost overwhelmed because of what was happening, I on the other hand was relaxed as if there was nothing wrong.

"I don't know if I should feel happy that you remember me or I should feel hurt because of the way you just yelled." I said in my most calm and relaxing voice.

"What is this? Is this some kind of a joke Massimo!" She said while giving a small humourless laugh in the end.

My eyes darkened a bit when I heard my name rolling out of her pink kissable lips. 'I can't wait to hear you moaning my name out of those pink kissable lips.' Once again it was my dirty mind. I cleared my throat as I tried not to imagine her very naked body writhing with pleasure under mine as I pushed myself deep inside her pus-