18. *First Kiss!*

Maya's P.O.V

I knew I was being stupid, idiot and *some other profanities* for feeling the way I had been since I saw them going out hand in hand. But I just couldn't help it! Firstly, I was jealous yes, I was for some god damn reason jealous when I saw Sabrina looking so freaking beautiful in that red dress, even though it was revealing (what else would you expect from her) but she was looking so damn good nonetheless!

And secondly, when I heard Massimo complimenting her I felt this weird feeling again in my chest. Only I knew how hard it was for me to have a boring look on my face and to have no expression even though my face was itching to give out atleast a single expression. I didn't know why? I didn't know why I felt like pulling that Sabitchna away from him when I saw her whispering something in his ear. She was so close to him. 'And why do you care? He's your kidnapper remember?' This time my subconscious mind was absolutely right but I didn't know why I still couldn't agree with her.

I absolutely still knew what he was, my kidnapper! But a part of me was betraying me and was acting like a teenage girl who had this huge crush on college's handsome guy and would feel hurt/jealous whenever some hoe flirted with him!

I was doing a pretty good job in ignoring his presence and having a boring look on my face even though it was hard since I could sense his gaze on me very well. I didn't know why he was looking at me. He had such an attractive, sexy girl by his side and he was still looking at me. Even though it made my stomach do flip but I still didn't acknowledge his gaze on me. At one point I literally felt as if he was telling me to look up at him by his piercing gaze but I stood my ground.

But soon I couldn't help to not react when Sabitchna put her arm around his arm and my eyes darted towards their joining hands. But when I sensed that he noticed me I quickly looked away. 'I'll not give him the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of me. What does he think of himself?' I huffed mentally.

Perhaps I talked a bit earlier because the next thing I saw was him wrapping one arm around her waist and then gently tugging her towards his side. "We are getting late for the party amore. Let's go, shall we." And with that they turned around and walked towards the main door. I didn't know why but I felt my chest tightened when he addressed her as amore. I knew it was absolutely stupid of me but I just couldn't help the slight hurt that I felt. 'Maybe it's because he always calls you by that but now you're hurt because he called her by the same endearment.' I knew my subconscious mind was true but I still didn't want to agree because I was in strong denial! 'He is my kidnapper for the love of god! I can't possibly grow feelings for him, that's insane!'

Massimo's P.O.V

'Fanculo! This was the fucking longest and boring party of my life!' I thought in my mind as I made my way inside my car. Soon when we both settled inside, the driver started the car and we made our way towards the mansion.

It was now 12 am, I wasted 4 hours at the party doing nothing but talking to worthless shitty people who only knew how to make weak people feel even weaker and lower! I so wanted to smack those cazzo idiota who thought that ruling over weak, poor people make them strong and powerful! Thank god I had seen how exactly they worked before I could invest myself into their dirty business.
(Fucking idiots)

I admit I was no saint but I would never work like how those bastards worked! I knew my boundaries. Even though my profession involved taking lives if needed, but I had never and would never put innocent people's life in danger.