74. *Right Thing*

Maya's P.O.V

Have you ever had this feeling where you so wanted to do something, but you just couldn't do it. That's exactly how I was feeling in the very moment. Right now, I was in his office room. Enzo had come earlier asking me that he wanted me to take somewhere. If I had known it was here, I wouldn't have come.

Enzo had left right after literally pushing me inside, and locking the door behind. I'm going to deal with him later!

The man whom I had been avoiding since last night, was now in front of me. He was standing with his back facing me by the large window. Sensing my presence, he slightly turned around, showing me his side profile. And damn I didn't want to comment on how hot he was looking with his rolled up sleeves, and the top few buttons of his shirt were opened, giving me a slight view of his chest. Stop! Stop checking him out!

I tried not to let his handsomeness affect me, as I thought back to what had happened last night, and why he didn't say those words back to me. It helped because now I was feeling a bit less attracted towards him.

His clearing of throat took me out of my thoughts, and only then I realised that he had now fully turned around and was now facing me, looking at me with his dark brown eyes. Lord he looks even more hot now...Shut up Maya!

"Why am I here?" I came straight to the point.

He didn't say anything right away as he was still looking at me. Looking at me as if he can see right into me...

Feeling a bit intimidated by his gaze, I looked away from him and unknowingly started fidgeting with my fingers.

"How are you?" He asked after what felt like hours. That made me to look at him. I chuckled without humour. "Never been this good." I replied, obviously being sarcastic. Good thing he saw right through my sarcasm, because he then sighed.

"Look amore I know you're upset with me and-" I chuckled again before he could finish his sentence.

"Oh please don't stop carry on." I exclaimed. "Continue with whatever stupid explanation you're about to give." Yes I was very very upset, but he didn't have the right to say it on my face, and then apologising because he thought I'd easily forgive him. No!

"But before you begin, let me tell you that I don't care about your whatever explanation." I said to which surprisingly he kept a calm demeanour, and didn't even look affected by my outburst.

"Take it out, take it all out. You need it amore." He said and then started to walk towards me, to which I pointed my forefinger at him. "No! Don't you come near me. Stop right there."

He stopped in his steps and instead of coming towards me, he went to sit down on his chair. "Alright, I'm not coming near you. But please sit down so that I can expl- tell you my side of the story."

I shook my head, "No, I don't want to sit and I definitely don't want to talk to you." I said now getting a bit angry. How dare he look this calm! While I'm so upset because of last night.

"If it wasn't because of Enzo, I wouldn't have been here." I informed him. "There's a reason why I was avoiding you, and why I didn't let you in my room last night after..."