55. *Something's cooking...*

Hana's P.O.V
(Yup that's^ Hana & she's korean.)

I made my way towards where I assumed M & G would be and that was in the kitchen. I had met those two quite a few times before, but every time I saw them, they would always treat me like their own daughter. They had those motherly vibes that you just couldn't resist.

Now, I had no idea as to what made appa to fly all the way from South Korea to here in Italy, but I wasn't complaining because it had been a long time since I last saw oppa. So, ya I didn't think twice when appa told me that we were coming here.
(appa = dad, oppa = who's like an older brother)

A smile came up on my lips as I thought back to when oppa saw us in the living room. The look on his face was surprising, it was clear that he wasn't expecting us to be there at all.

I was well-known of the fact that he didn't like being touchy-touchy, but I couldn't resist hugging him after seeing him such a long time. But what surprised me was how even his body got a bit rigid, he somehow ended up hugging me back! I mean in past I did hug him but in return he'd just pat my shoulder lightly and that's it. So, it was definitely a change, a big difference that I noticed in him. And being the always so curious one that I was, I really wanted to know the reason behind that.

And that's how I ended up going to meet M & G. Because since oppa wasn't telling me anything, only those two ladies would have been able to tell me what's the real damn deal.

Maya's P.O.V

I groaned stuffing my face in the pillow. 'I can't stay in here any more!' It was now almost night and soon dinner time would come. And since I had eaten only some fruits and a sandwich, I was really very hungry.

Huffing, I got up into a sitting position. 'Why's no one coming anymore?' I thought as I looked towards the door. "I mean I know it was my decision to be inside the room and to not talk to anyone, but that doesn't mean they should just stop coming!" I said to myself.

'What should I do now? Should I wait until everyone's gone to their rooms?' No, that was a terrible idea. I couldn't wait till midnight. I'd die from hunger by then! 'So dramatic!'

While I was busy talking with myself I didn't notice someone's stillhoute from under the door.

Knocking on the bedroom door took me out of my thoughts. I smile as I thought that it was probably Enzo or maybe Martha or Gaby, and they wanted me to come for dinner. But I'd just tell them to pass me my dinner here because there's no way I was dining in same room as him.

"Can I come in?" I opened my mouth to respond but no word came out of my mouth as I heard the voice. I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to remember if I knew that voice or not. And the answer came out as No.

"Oh sorry you're probably wondering who the hell is this." Came out an amusing feminine voice. "You don't know me so don't put pressure on your mind unnecessarily." She then chuckled.

I just looked at the door with confusion. The voice was feminine but it was surely not of Sabrina, because she would have never cared about me being inside the room and secondly this voice was not irritating me, my ears weren't bleeding out. So ya it was surely not Sabitchna.