89. *The End*

OMNISCIENT

In a blink of an eye, Massimo had Hektor by his throat, the latter wheezing, trying to get away from him but Massimo wasn't having any of it. He wasn't going to go easy on Hektor and why should he, after all he had lost the most precious person, his mama because of that bastard. Not only that but also the cruel things that he had done to her, Massimo was going to take revenge for all of that.

"Today I will make you regert everything you did." And with that Massimo punched him on the face, breaking his already broke nose. Hektor groaned, trying to dodge his hits but it was of no use.

On the other hand, Enzo had Dino to take care of and he was doing a pretty good job given the bloody mess Dino was in. Although Enzo would've loved to end him but he knew Massimo would want to kill him by his own bare hands. So while Massimo was dealing with Hektor, Enzo was having good time torturing Dino. All of Hektor's men had easily gotten outnumbered once all of Vincent's men had entered, leaving the two bastards alone in the end.

Hektor couldn't even open his mouth to groan or yelp as even a little bit of movement was causing him pain. Massimo had done a good number on him, he didn't show any ounce of mercy even when the bastard had shed some crocodile tears and had asked for forgiveness. Stupid of him to think that Massimo would spare his life after knowing what he had done to his mama.
He had sealed his own faith once he had admitted his crimes against Massimo's mother, and now Massimo would happily send him to hell.

"Fucking Bastard! Get up & take this!" Massimo kicked him in the guts but Hektor had had enough. He didn't respond much and only groaned a little. His body had reached its threshold. But Massimo wasn't done with him yet. Reaching down, he pulled Hektor's almost limp body by the collar of his shirt, "I won't kill you, not yet at least....not that easily."

From the corner of his eyes, Massimo saw Maya who was sitting with her mother, who still had her husband's head on her lap. Her silent cry could be heard, and not once did she look away from her husband. Although Maya's relationship with her mother was still complicated, but she was her mother nonetheless and so like any other daughter, she was beside her mother during such time.

"I think you should decide soon what you gotta do with him." Vincent who had been watching everything closely, said to Massimo. "We have someone to give a proper funeral here."

"I'm still not done with him yet.." Getting up, Massimo said. "I want to keep torturing him.." His eyes were filled with rage, "But it won't bring my mama back to me." His jaw was clenching. "And this bastard doesn't deserve to live even for a single more second," Looking at Vincent he then said, "So... I'm going to kill him now." And with that without any warning, he shot Hektor twice on his head. Thankfully the gun had silencer on, not making any noise since Sophia and Maya were also there.

Dino who had been getting tortured by Enzo, when saw his uncle being shot and not moving at all, he got stone cold. The realisation of what was about to come for him settle inside him, and sure enough Massimo's eyes fell on him. Dino knew his end was near so no matter what he would do in the end he was going to die anyway.

"Your dear uncle is gone now Dino." Massimo gave him a blank look. "And now it's your turn to follow after him." Pointing his gun at him, "You were nothing without him anyway," He said. "You only ever did what he told you to. You yourself had no opinion, nothing." Even if he was near his end, still Massimo's words were causing him to get angry. "You were no real man, just a coward."