28. *She Looks Like Me?*

Maya's P.O.V

The next day I woke up at around 11 am because of what had happened last night. When I woke up I was low-key expecting Massimo sleeping on the couch but when I turned on my bed the couch was empty and it didn't look like as if someone had slept on it.

As I thought about the last night I shivered because of the stranger who had got inside my room. A blush came onto my face as another incident from the last night came into mind. 'Jeez! We kissed again!' Is it weired that this time I wasn't that much upset with myself because of putting my guards down in front of him?! 'Ya because believe it or not but you liked it!'

I did my morning routine and changed into clean clothes after showering. As I walked down the stairs I didn't even completely reached the kitchen and I was engulfed in a hug. By the warmth of the hug I knew who it was.

"Oh mio dio! You alright cara?" Martha asked she pulled a little just to look at my face. Her eyes were filled with worry as she examined me as if making sure I was alright.

"I'm alright Martha don't worry." I assured her with a smile.

"How are we not supposed to worry? The stranger could've harmed you!" I looked up to see Gabrielle walking towards me with same worry filled eyes. It warmed my heart to see their care towards me.

"I know but nothing happened. So don't worry about something that didn't happen ok." I said. "And besides I don't want you two old ladies to unnecessarily get worried about me." I tried to look serious but failed as a smile broke onto my lips.

"I agree with not getting unnecessarily worried part but not with the old part." Martha said seriously but we all knew she was joking.

"Tesoro!" I sighed as I heard Zozo's worried voice. 'Are they all going to act like this today?' I turned around and saw Enzo coming towards me and before he could say something I hugged him. "I'm alright." I knew he was going to ask me this.

"I seriously didn't know about last night until this morning." He said. "I swear if I had known I wouldn't have let that bastard to just go like that!" I could sense the slight anger in his voice.

"I'm happy to see that y'all care so much for me but I'm fine nothing happened, so just forget about it ok." I assured them. To be honest I didn't want them to get unnecessarily worried about me and also I just didn't want to discuss anymore about last night.

"Ok so now that everyone's here let's go have some breakfast!" I heard Gabrielle saying and we happily obliged.

We were all sitting in the dining room Marcos and Marcelo had joined us as well. Massimo wasn't present since he had some important work and that's why he was out and would be back later.

I was eating the tasty pancakes made by the lovely old cousins when I heard Marcos saying "So?" I looked at him, my mouth filled with yummy pancake as I manged to say out, "Are you talking to me?" to which he nodded.

I waited for him to elaborate as I took another bite of pancake. "I asked you something girl? Stop eating for a minute, can you?" I heard Marcos saying again.

"What?" I asked. 'I don't like when someone interfere me & my food!'

"You don't know how to ask something Marcos let me ask." Marcelo said to him and then he looked at me. "What Marcos actually we both wanted to know was did you sleep well last night? You know after what had happened." I furrowed my eyebrows.