CH 1 - Introduction

It was peaceful evening where Mrs Min was cooking while have a chat with the maid at the kitchen. She was preparing dinner for her beloved husband and seven handsome son.

She was happily to cook for them and waiting for them to reach home. She serve all the food on the dining table. She smile widely when she hear the front door got open.

Sons : Hi, Mom !

All of her sons run to her and kiss her at her cheeks. She giggled happily.

?? : What did you cook today, mom ?

The eldest one ask while take a look at the dining table.

Mom : You guys favourite food, of course. So now go upstair and wash up.

Sons : Okay, mom.

All of them run to their room and take a quick shower. Then his husband arrive home. He approach her with a bouquet of red flower.

?? : Hi, sweetheart. How's your day today?

Wife : I'm fine. How's yours?

?? : I'm good too.

Wife : Go and take a shower first. Then we can have our dinner.

?? : Okay, dear.

He kiss her forehead and walk upstair. After 10 minute, all of them coming down and have a dinner. They have happy dinner while have a random chat. They told each other story about the day. The table full with laughter and giggling.

INTRODUCTION OF CHARACTER

* MIN JIN GUI* 37 YEARS OLD

* MIN JIN GUI
* 37 YEARS OLD

* MIN JIN GUI* 37 YEARS OLD

* MIN YU JIN
* 35 YEARS OLD

* MIN YU JIN* 35 YEARS OLD