CH 21 - Hang Out

Nobody talk anything. They just let you to calm down a bit. But you was in deep thought. How much your dad want you back into this mansion.

Jin : Y/N.....

You look at him with blank face.

Jin : You look tired. You should go and  take a rest.

You nod slowly. You about to go but you turn around toward them.

Jin : Why, Y/N? You need any....

He speechless when you suddenly hug him. You also hug the others and then you run back to the room. You was crying alone.

You quickly wipe your tears when you hear a knock. You slowly open the door and you saw your dad. You invite him in. He sit on one chair while you sit one the bed.

Dad : I want to talk with you.

You nod while fidget your finger.

Dad : Can you give a try to stay here for the next three month? If you feel uncomfortable staying here, then i will prepare another place for you.

Y/N : Why do you want me to stay here?

You wrote on the note pad.

Dad : Because i want to take care of you, of course. I want to start over with everything that i miss.

Y/N : What if i don't want to stay?

You wrote again and you can see dissappointed face on him.

Dad : Why? Are you mad at me because i didn't look for you?

You shake your head.

Dad : Then?

You shrugged your shoulder.

Y/N : I always think that you and my brothers already dead. I have that mindset for 17 years. I don't know if i can change it. Besides, what they did to me was too hurtful for me to accept them.

You wrote it and you can see he was sad.

Dad : Can't you give a try?

He ask with hoping look.

Dad : Can't you give me and your brothers a chance to taking care of you? To loving you? To replace your mom's love that she has given to you?

He ask gently.

Y/N : Can you give me a bit more time?

You wrote and he nod. That the least thing he can give for now. He told you to rest and then he left. You walk to your father room at the midnight. You can't sleep that night.

You open a bit of his door room and you can see he was sitting next to his bed while holding a photo. He was crying messily.

Dad : Yujin dear, can't you try to talk to our daughter? Can't you tell her that we also need her here?

He talk alone while looking at the photo.

Dad : Why did she so stubborn? She really same like you, Dear. Stubborn but she is also a smart girl.

He let out a dry laugh.

Dad : I need her here, Yujin. I want her infront of me. Always infront of my sight. I will fulfill every her needed. I want to be that kind of dad. I won't make her like her brother. I wont made her a mafia. I will protecting her with whole of my heart and life.