CH 12 - Be Kind

It have been 10 days after that accident. Hoseok just wake up from his unconscious. The others was happy when he wake up.

Mom : I was worry about you son.

Hobi : Sorry for make you worry, mom.

Mom : I was so sad when i hear you lose a lot of blood. I want to donate it to you but sadly, we didn't have the same blood type.

Hobi : Pardon? What do you mean?

Mom : Your blood was AB negative. The doctor said you have the rarest blood so i can't donor it because my blood was not suitable.

Hobi : Really?

She nod.

Mom : You must be hungry, right? I cook something for you.

She said and open a lunch box. She serve it on Hoseok table. But Hoseok mind was thinking about something else. There something that bothering him.

HOSEOK POV

I was decide to find out who donor the blood. That blood just has 0.6 % in this population. It the rarest blood type.

All my brother have B blood. I need to found out. There was something unsettled. I already know who donated the blood. It was Y/N.

We always beat her, bullying her and do worse thing toward her. How can she still donate her blood toward me. I was thinking hard about that. Her heart was so pure. I can be discharge after 2 days.

Jungkook : What's wrong, Hobi hyung? Something bothering you?

Hobi : Nothing.

Namjoon : Are you sure?

Hobi  : Yeahh. Maybe i was just tired.

Suga : Take your rest at home.

Hobi : How about that guy?

Jin : We still can't find him but he can't go aboard. His on the wanted list.

Hobi : Did police still do the investigation?

Namjoon : Yeahh...But so far, they still didn't have any progress.

Jimin : Don't worry, hyung. We'll find him.

Hobi : It's not him that i worry about. It was the drive inside his hand. Once he got to unlock the password, it's over for us.

Taehyung : Yeahh. That's right.

I nod and stare outside the window. We arrive at home. Jungkook support me from my side and i saw Y/N. She was serving the dinner on the dining table.

Suga : Why? You miss to beat her up?

Hobi : No. It just something.

Suga : Something what? Don't tell me that you in love with her?

Hobi : Not that, hyung. Let's eat first. I'm hungry after all.

All of us start eating dinner. I saw Y/N still at the kitchen. She was waiting to clean back the table.

Dad : Hobi make sure you rest properly before you can go to work back again.

Hobi : Okay, dad.

Mom : Eat a lot, son.

I nod and smile a bit. I separate some dish for Y/N since she always didn't able to eat all this.

The others already finish eating and get inside their room. I take my dish bowl and take to the kitchen. She was washing the dish. She shocked when she saw me. She immediately bow to me.

Hobi : I just want to pass this.

I said coldly and give her the dish bowl. She take it and smile widely.

Hobi : Don't think about anything. I just want to thank you for the donation of the blood. So thank you.

She nod and bow to me. I saw she take some rice and eat with the dish happily. I wonder how long she hasn't eat food like that.

I sighed and walk to my room. I decide to look out about everything from the start. How come mom said that her blood didn't suitable with me. As far as i remember, i have the same blood time with mom. I have once donated blood for mom when she give birth to Jungkook.

Something was off. I need to figure it out. I have to find out if she really our mom or not? But her face....What is mom family history back again. I call one of my man to look out for this.

AFTER FEW DAYS

I can go to work like usually. Dad told me to help out at the campus and school. I still can't get everything out from my mind. We were having lunch at the cafeteria right now.

I saw Y/N carry her tray food and try to find a seat. Suddenly i saw Mark get up from his seat and walk to Y/N.
He suddenly ripped Y/N shirt. He make everyone there laughing at her. She was embarrasing. She want to run away but Mark stop her.

Mark : Come on. Let's all of us see you.

I become furious. I get up and walk to her. I take off my jacket and cover her body.

Mark : Sunbaenim?

Hobi : What are you doing right now?

Mark : I just mess around with her.

Hobi : Will you like it if i did the same to you?

Then Y/N run away from there. I was about to go after her but Jin hold my hand.

Jin : Let's talk.

Then all of us walk to the our private room. It was located at our campus building.

Jin : What is wrong with you? Did you just defend that girl?

Hobi : I just try to be nice.

Taehyung : Be nice for what?

I sighed.

Hobi : I just find out that she was the one that donate her blood to me.

Namjoon : What? How do you know?

Hobi : I look out for this matter.

Suga : She have the same blood with you?

Hobi : It turned out like that.

Suga : Don't be so kind to her. Remember what she did to mom and Wonho. They are our family compared to her.

Hobi : I know.

I aware about it. But now, it was not the right time to bullying her. It's time to figure out about mom. About Y/N. And about everything. There something hidden behind all this.