EP 55 - Heart Matter

You were sitting in your room when your brothers bring a lot of comic book and snack for you. They talk about random thing.

You can see that they trying hard to win your heart again. They always tell funny story or cook something for you.

Namjoon : Y/N, what movie you want to watch?

You shrugged your shoulder. Jimin hold your hand and they drag you to the mini cinema at the mansion. They open one movie.

You, Jin, Suga and Namjoon sit on one couch while the others more comfortable sat on the floor. You can't focus with the movie since you keep thinking about this thing.

You guys have finish watching the movie. You about to walk upstair when your father call you to his office. His not usually to call you. You knock the door before entering the office.

Dad : Have a sit, sweetheart.

He said and you take a seat infront of him. He let out heavy sighed.

Dad : I think you already know about what will happen when your birthday coming, right?

You nod.

Dad : I just wanna know what is your decision.

You take out your notepad and wrote something.

Y/N : I don't want to stay here. I didn't suitable to be here.

He chocked up when he saw that.

Dad : Can't we discuss about this? Can't we make a deal?

Y/N : I try to make a deal with you guys before but you guys didn't agree.

Dad : Y/N, i can do any deal but it was not including to let you live outside there alone. By yourself.

Y/N : I think you shouldn't worry about that, Mr Min. I can take care myself.

You wrote to him.

DAD : Y/N-ah, don't you feel pity when you look at your brothers? At me?

Y/N : Then why did you guys keep doing the thing that i hate. You know i hate violence. No matter how bad they are, you can find another solution. Killing them is not one of the choice.

Dad : Y/N, you don't understood this. We try...

Y/N : No, you're not!

You wrote to him.

Dad : Okay. We don't. They just did what i order them only. They don't have any choice unless to obey to my order.

Y/N : How could you do like that to your own kids?

Dad : I don't have any choice. I can't depends on other people when i have my own strong man. But please don't blame them, honey. It was not their fault. It's my fault. I create them. I make them like that. Can you please at least forgive them?

Y/N : You told me that i can choose to stay or not after 3 month trying. I already try and i can't suit myself here.

Dad : I did say that but in fact i don't want you to leave.

Y/N : Do you really love me or it just a act?

He kind of shocked with my question.

Dad : Honey, why did you doubt my love? My love toward you is real. I do love you even i never know that you are exist. I already love you when you still in your mom belly. I still love you even though we get separate for 17 years. And i still love you even though you hate me.

Y/N : Did you ever look for me and mom before?

Dad : Of course i did ! I travel around this world just to look for both of you. Please don't doubt my love, sweetheart. Please...i'm begging you to stay.

Y/N : Let me think about it.

You said and get up. He spoke something.

Dad : I need you here, sweetheart. Your brothers need you here. We need you here. No matter how far you go, we'll always together.

You low your head and walk to the balcony. Your tears flowed faster. You sniffing and crying alone. You don't know what you should do. Maybe it not wrong to give them another chance.

Should you give the chance or not?

You walk to Jin room. You saw he already sleep. You sit on his bed at his side. You know how hard for him since he was the oldest one.

He keep getting scold and punishment because of his brother. You thought that he must be tired with all this. You want to make it easy for them but it will be hard for you.

The first thing you have to do is to open your heart in order to accept them back. To open your heart to forgive them. Even though it's hard for you to forgive them.

You slowly caress Jin face. He is the most kind and gently with you. He will be the first person that you see every morning. He will cook anything that you craving. He make sure that you got everything that you need.