CH 29 - Secure

You just done keeping your things in the locker when you saw that boy face was full with bruise. You rush to him.

Y/N : What happen to you?

You ask him in sign language.

?? : Nothing. Don't worry.

Y/N : Who did this to you?

You ask him again in sign.

?? : Y/N, do you like BTS by any chance? Are you in a relationship with them?

Y/N : What do you mean? Don't tell me that they did this to you?

?? : Actually not them. It just Jungkook sunbaenim. He was mad because he saw me talking with you on the rooftop. Did he like you or what?

Y/N : It's not like that. He is the one that is beating you up?

That boy nod.

Y/N : I will talk to him. And sorry for what he did to you.

?? : It's okay, Y/N. I will excuse myself first.

You nod and he left. You walk out from the school with angry face. You quickly going home since the driver already waiting for you.

You barge into the house and you saw your brothers at the living room. You take out note pad and pen. You walk angrily and standing infront of Jungkook. He look at you blankly.

Jungkook : What?

Y/N : What did you do to my friend?

You wrote and show him.

Jungkook : He is not your friend.

Y/N : He is my friend !

You wrote angrily.

Jungkook : Stay away from him, sister.

Y/N : I won't ! Who gives you permission to beat him up like that?

The others was curious but they stay silent.

Jungkook : I don't need anybody permission in order to protect my own sister.

Y/N : Why did you beat him actually?

Jungkook : Cuz i don't like him.

Y/N : And i don't like what you did to him!

You wrote it and walk upstair to your room.

Namjoon : What's going on?

Jungkook : Nothing.

Hobi : If our sister come home angrily, there must be something. Stop hiding it.

Jungkook sighed.

Jungkook : Do you know the nerd boy that always get bully in our school?

They nod.

Jungkook : I saw he talk with Y/N today.

Jimin : You're must kidding with us?

Taehyung : They are just talking, right?

They look so done with Jungkook.

Suga : You know she didn't like violence and that can make she hate us even more.

Jungkook : Hyung, i didn't mad because they talk to each other. I mad because the way he look at her. I don't like the way he staring at our sister. Something inside me send me an alert.

Namjoon : Jungkook-ah, maybe you have been too protected over Y/N. I know that we just have her back here but your behavior cannot be forgiven.

Jungkook : What if he want to hurt our sister? What if he want something from her? I can't bare it, hyung.

Jin : Okay, like this. Just apologizes with Y/N. But at the same time, let's take a safe way to make sure she didn't getting harm by anybody. Okay?

BTS Except Jin : Okay, hyung.

You were still angry with Jungkook so you didn't go downstair to eat dinner. All your brothers calling for you but you ignore them.

You hear someone open your door but you just ignore him. It was Jungkook. He carry a tray of food for you. Your back was facing him.

You can feel the bed at your side sank a bit as Jungkook take a sit. You hear he let out big sighed. Jungkook staring at your figure before he could talk.

Jungkook : Baby? Please eat something.

You ignore him.

Jumgkook : Okay. I'm sorry for hurting your friends. I didn't mean it that way. I just want to protecting you.

You still ignore him. He touch your hand and make you sit up. He make you facing him.

Jungkook: I'm sorry, baby. I really didn't mean it. I promise that i won't do any violence anymore. Please....

You ignore him and lie down back. He hear your sniffing. He lie down behind you and hug you tightly.

Jumgkook : Please forgive me, baby.

He turn you around and cupped your face.

Jungkook : If you forgive me, then i will take you to the beach tomorrow.

You look at him and smile a bit. You nod.

Jungkook : Thank you, baby. You're the best sister ever!

He said and hug you tightly. He giggled when he hear your stomach growling.

Jungkook : Someone was hungry, i bet .

He sat up and you did the same. He feed you full with love. Both of you giggling and laughing. Jungkook keeps making stupid jokes until you can't stop laughing.

Jungkook end up sleeping in your room. Next to you. He secure you in his warm embrace. He caress your hair. He can't bare to lose you once again.