CH 33 - Second Warn

JUNGKOOK POV

I just entered the Y/N ward when i saw someone that i don't want to see. That nerd boy. I have my cold face and walk to my hyung.

Jungkook : Why did he come here?

Hobi : He come to visit Y/N.

Jungkook : I don't like him.

Namjoon : Relax, Kook. We are here. He won't dare to do anything.

We just look at Y/N and that nerd boy talking using the sign language. Sometimes she laugh while cover her mouth. She's a really precious girl.

Jimin : Why did he look at our sister like that?

Jungkook : That is why i beat his ass out that day.

Taehyung : He better look away.

Jin : Relax, boys. We don't want to create a ruckus here. Especially infront of Y/N. She won't like it.

He yell whisper. I was gritted my teeth when he take advantage to hold her small hand. I about to go to him but Namjoon hyung hold my arm.

Not too long, he excuse himself to going home first. I walk to Y/N and wipe her hand that have been hold just now. I have cold face while Y/N keep looking at me.

Y/N : Are you okay?

She wrote in my phone. I look at her and shake my head.

Y/N : Why? Are you sick?

Jungkook : Don't let any boys touch you anymore next time.

Y/N : Why?

She wrote curiously. Is she really asking me about that.

Jungkook : Cuz i don't like it.

Y/N : What if i want to have a boyfriend?

She wrote again but i can see that she just want to mess around with me. I trap her at the bed.

Jungkook : Why would you want to find a boyfriend when you have seven handsome and hot brother. Am i right, baby sister?

She look at me with blank face.

Y/N : But we can't fall in love with other, right?

She wrote again.

Suga : You shouldn't have a boyfriend.

Y/N : Forever?

She wrote again.

Jin : At least until you become an adult woman and find someone that can taking care of you well.

She nod understanding. The doctor walk into the ward. He doing a regular check up on her.

Doctor : Okay, Miss Y/N. You recovery well so i am gonna discharge you today but... You can't go to school for a while because you need a proper rest.

Y/N : How long i can't go to school?

She wrote.

Doctor : At least a week. Because your body still swells so it's better for you to rest properly. And make sure to eat soft food. Like porridge or soup. You also can't carry heavy thing. Okay?

She nod with pouting. The doctor when out because he need to prepare the paperwork.

END OF JUNGKOOK POV

************************************

You were sitting next to Jungkook while Suga drive the car and Jin at the passenger seat. You feel a bit tired actually.

You rest your head at Jungkook shoulder. He hold your hand and caress it gently. You slowly drowsy to sleep.

Jungkook carry you in bridal style and take you to his room. He doesn't want you to be alone. He cover you with blanket.

Taehyung : We have a work, Jungkook. Let's go.

He nod. He kiss your forehead and left. The maknae drive their own car. They drive to the school. They walk to the gym changing room and saw that boy.

Taehyung turn him around and push him at the locker hardly. That nerd boy groan in pain. Everyone was shocked look at the maknae.

Jungkook : I warn you before !

Jimin : All of you leave the room !

He shout while look around. Everyone rush out from there.

Jungkook : How dare you touch her like that!

?? : Why did you want to care about how i touch her?

Jimin : Mind what you said !

Taehyung : You like her?

?? : I like to be her friends. She was a kind girl. She was not suitable with you guys.

Taehyung : So you wanna say she suits you?

?? : Of course.

Jungkook : Bullshit !

He yell and punch the locker hardly.

Jungkook : She is mine. Now and in the future so stay away from her !

He said angrily and walk away.

Taehyung : If i be you then i will take what he said seriously.

Jimin : You don't want to see him in rage.

They said and follow Jungkook. They was worry about their youngest sibling. They never saw this side of Jungkook before.

He totally change when you enter their life. He become protective over you. He fulfills everything that you need even though Jin didn't allow him. He take anywhere you want to go. You can said that mostly of his time is for you now.

He skipped school too often before. But when you came, he will go to the campus just to see you at lunch hour and send you to the school.

He was once in rage because he didn't saw you all days since you was going out with Jaeri and Myra. He was totally mad and almost made all the bodyguards to go out to look for you.

His hyung notice the changing on him. They was happy to see him like this but at the same time, they was worry.