EP 65 - Warn or Threat ?

JUNGKOOK POV

I drive my car around. I feel unease. I remember how Y/N looked at me when she told us that she was scared. The way she hug me like she want to make sure that she was fine with us.

I drive to the school in the midnight. I park my car at the private area. This is our school after all so it doesn't matter when i park.

I walk to the surveillance room and check all the recording. I check everything but everytime that guy drop the flower, he will wear a mask and hat.

After i check the CCTV, i walk to Y/N class. I sit at the her place and rest my head on the table. I see my sister table full with curse.

I raise my head and lean at her chair. I take out my gun and look at the clock. It was 3 am in the morning. I keep touch my gun and look at the clock.

The clock right now is 6.30 in the morning. I walk to the window and peek outside. I saw one red Lamborghini car park at one parking. I saw a guy with all black with hat and mask carrying the white flower.

I hide somewhere inside the class while waiting for the guy. I wait and wait until i hear the door got open. I saw he put the flower on my sister table. He sit there and touch the table He left a note there and get up.

Jungkook : Who are you?

He stop but didn't turn around. I stand behind him while point the gun toward him.

Jungkook : What do you want from my baby?

He slowly turn around and now we was face to face.

Jungkook : What do you want from her?

?? : What i want.... I want you and whole of your family to suffer.

Jungkook : But why her? Why did you come to her?

?? : Oh Min Jungkook, you're still young to understand this. But when you lose your baby in front of your own eyes, you will understand it.

I ready to shoot him.

?? : Killing me will only make the other angrier than they be. The anger can't be cool down with a apologizes. It's only can be cool down by blood, young man.

Jungkook : What?

?? : Go and spend more quality time with your baby cuz we will take her from you guys very soon. So watch out..

He said and left. I was speechless. What did he mean with that? What he going to do with Y/N? I was back to reality when someone pull my shirt a bit. I turn around and i saw Y/N. She look at me confused.

Jungkook : Baby...

I hug her tightly. I kiss her forehead. She pass me her phone.

Y/N : What happen? Why are you here?

Jungkook : I just here to check on something. That's all. Are you okay, baby?

She nod and then she look at her table. She sighed and throw away the flower and note.

Jungkook : Baby, can you didn't go to school today?

Y/N : What do you mean?

Jungkook : Accompany me.

She didn't understand it. I just drag her with me. I push her inside my car and i hop in. Then i start to drive away.

Y/N : Are you okay?

Jungkook : I'm just fine, baby.

I drive the car faster toward the mansion. We step out from the car and i take Y/N to my room. I need her to be infront of me. I hug her in my embrace as i pat her arm slowly.

She drowsy to sleep. I look at her. No. I can't lose her. I have to defend her with all the power that i have. I have to make sure she was safe even i have to sacrifice myself.

?? : Jungkook?

I look at my door and i saw Jimin hyung.

Jimin : Where have you been last night?

Jungkook : Doing my job.

Jimin : Aren't hyung already warn you about this?

Jungkook : I meet that guy.

Jimin : You what?

Jungkook : I don't know if he give a warn or threat but he told me to spend more time with her cuz they will take her away soon.

Jimin : That guys said that?

I nod while look at my sister.

Jimin : Then you take she home with you?

Jungkook : I don't want she to stay out from my sight anymore.

Jimin : Jungkook...

Jungkook : She is my everything after mom gone, hyung. I can't bear to live without her.

Jimin : Oh my god, Jungkook..

He walk to me and sit at my side. I sit up and hug him. I crying at his shoulder.

Jimin : Let's go. Hyung already waiting.

I nod. I kiss Y/N forehead and left my room. We walk to the meeting room. I talk a sit at my place.

Suga : So what happen, JK?

I sighed and tell them everything. I lean back and close my eyes.

Hobi : She will be fine, Jungkook.

Taehyung : How are you so sure, Hyung? What if they...

Jin : We have to prevent all that from happen.

Taehyung : But how? We also busy with other work.

Jin : Want or not. Y/N still needs to take a few guards with her.

Namjoon : But hyung, from what Jungkook telling us just now. I feel like that they try to get us actually but through her. Am i right?

Suga : Getting us? Wait ! How many enemy that we have again.

Jimin : I think we need a proper list.

They start to discuss about some work and that thing too. My mind was not there since i met that guy. I have negative feeling. But what going to happen?