EP 61 - A Favor To Ask

You are still thinking about what Namjoon says a couple days ago. So you think to have a talk with your dad. Today BTS not going to pick you up from the school since they have some work to do.

You told the driver to drive you to the company. You wanna pay a visit to your father. You don't know if he will mad or nod but at least you can say whatever you want.

The guards there bow to you. You wrote on your notepad that you want to meet your dad. He lead you upstair. He open the door cabin for you.

Guard : Master Min was in meeting. Please wait here for awhile.

You nod understand. He bow to you and left. You sit on the couch while waiting. After about 30 minutes the door got open.

You saw your father walk into the cabin with few worker. He was talking about work with them. He walk to his table until his eyes landed on you.

Dad : Princess ? What are you doing here?

He smile widely and sign them to left. He walk to you and hug you.

Dad : I miss you a lot.

Y/N : I miss you too, dad.

You type on your phone.

Dad : Let's go grab your favourite ice chocolate.

You nod and smile. There a mini cafe on top of the building. Both of you sit at one table and your dad order for you. You guys start eating after the waiter serve the food and drink.

Y/N : Dad, can i ask you something?

You type on your phone. He nod and give you all his attention.

Y/N : Why did you want to marry oppa this early?

He take deep breath and his facial face become cold. But his gazes still gentle.

Dad : From where did you hear all this things? Did your brothers tell you?

You shake your head.

Y/N : I met with these girls few days ago.

Dad : Ohh yeahh. I forget that they get transfer there.

Y/N : Dad, did you already ask oppa about this first before you make your decision?

Dad : I don't need to ask them. I did this for business too.

Y/N : So is that means that you will do the same to me? You will marry me with someone that i don't know? What if that man kind of abuser?

Dad : Why would i do that, sweetheart? Of course you will marry whoever that you love. I won't do that to you. I want you to be happy.

Your face turn sad and your eyes watery.

Y/N : Why did you being so unfair between me and oppa? Aren't they also your sons?

Dad : Sweetheart, what do you mean?

Y/N : Dad, can't you let them do whatever they want? Can't you let them marry with whoever they want?

Dad : Sweety...

Y/N : Please,dad. I never ask anything from you.

Dad : Why did you ask all this?

You typing something.

Y/N : They taking care of me well, dad. Of course i want someone that can taking care of them well too.

Dad : Do you love your brothers that much?