EP 56 - Forgiven

Without you realise, your birthday will coming in three days. The lawyer already come to meet you last weeks. And you already have your own decision.

You stay in your room when Bona knock softly your door. You smile when she enter your room. But she look sad and worried.

Y/N : What happen?

You ask her in sign language.

Bona : Miss, please don't leave young master.

She said sadly while kneeling infront of you.

Y/N : What are you talking about?

Bona : Miss, young master told me to keep this thing from you but i can't.

Y/N : What is it?

Bona : Miss, young masters didn't eat anything since the lawyer come last weeks. Yesterday, young master
Jungkook fall fainted at the gym. All young master be in high fever for few days already. They torture themself, miss.

You was shocked.

Y/N : You're kidding me?

Bona : No, miss. They have been in medical room. Your dad places them there so it is easier for him to monitor seven of them.

Y/N : Am i a bad sister?

Bona : No, miss. You're didn't. You're such a kind sister. They was lucky to have you at their side. Can i ask one favor from you?

Y/N : What is it?

You ask her in sign language.

Bona : Can you come and visit them once? They will be happy and energetic if they saw you.

Y/N : Can i cook for them?

Bona smile widely and hold your hand. She come closer to you.

Bona : Of course you can, miss. They will eat it happily. I'm very sure about it.

She said excitedly. Both of you walk to the kitchen and start cooking. You cook porridge and crab soup.

 You cook porridge and crab soup

This is the porridge.