EP 74 - Vacation

You getting recovery well. BTS so happy look at your condition that getting better day by day. They feel more happy when they know you pleading your dad to not send you away.

You were watering the flower in the garden while your brothers watch you from the door. They saw you smiling when you smell the flower.

Jin : She really look like mom, right?

Namjoon : Indeed. I miss mom alot. But it got treated when i saw Y/N. My hurting heart getting better with she here.

Jimin : Same like me, hyung. I can't get used if i didn't see her face for one day.

Jungkook : Hyung, how about we take  her to a vacation?

Hobi : Vacation? It's a good idea though. She can relax her mind a bit.

Taehyung : But where should we taking her? Don't tell me that we are going to the same island again.

Namjoon : Maybe we can take her to overseas this time.

Suga : Good idea. Maybe we should ask her about this.

Jungkook : I will get her.

He jog to you. He piggy back of you and take you inside. You was giggling when he did that. He make you sit on his lap. And you lean your back at his firm chest.

Hobi : Baby, if you wanna go to overseas, where did you want to go?

You pouty as you thinking. BTS chuckled look at your cute face. You type on your phone.

Y/N : Paris. I wanna see Eiffel Tower.

Suga : Paris? Are you sure? Maybe you wanna go to Krabi? Or Maldives ?

He ask again and you think again.

Y/N : I want to go to Paris as my first destination.

?? : Then i will book a flight to Paris next week.

All of you turn around and you saw your father. He join you guys.

Y/N : We're going to Paris? You're serious, right?

Dad : Of course, i'm serious.

You jump happily.

Dad : And.... This is for you.

He said and give you a medium box. You take it and look at him with happy face.

Dad : Open it. You'll like it.

This is what your dad gave you

You gasped and touch the gift. You look at your dad with question face.

Dad : I bought this because you did great in your exam. I'm proud with you.

He said. You get up and hug him. He hug you back. You pulled away and type something.

Y/N : You don't have to buy me all these. Especially expensive gift. I don't need it, dad.

Dad : You should get used with all this. Because you will always get expensive gift from us.

BTS was nod agreeing with your dad.

Y/N : But i don't have anything to give all of you back.

Dad : We didn't ask you to pay us back, sweetheart. With you just here is enough for us. Right, boys?

BTS : That was right.

They said in unison.

Dad : We will make sure that we gonna pay back for everything for the past 17 years.

Jin : And we gonna spoiled you with a lot of thing.

Namjoon : We're also take you to travel around the world.

Hobi : And we will make sure that you will have your own branded collection.

Y/N : But why?

Jungkook : It's simple. Because we love you.

He said with his bunny smile.

Y/N : Wait a minute ! I also have something to give to you guys. But my present is not expensive at all.

Suga : Bring it on.

You run upstair.

BTS : Don't running !

They shout at you. You walk slowly downstairs while holding a roll paper in your hand. You pass it to your dad. His smile face drop immediately. You play with your hem shirt.

He got choked up with emotion. The others was curious. They get up and saw the paper and they have the same reaction with your dad.

Taehyung : Y/N, how can you draw this beautifully?

Y/N : Oh...I just draw the family picture that you guys have but i add myself there. Since we don't have family picture.

Your dad get up and hug you. He sniffing. He cry. Yes, he cry. But because he was happy.

Dad : That was beautiful, sweetheart. Even though it didn't expensive, but i can't buy this at any shop. Your effort and your love is more expensive for me.

You hug your dad back. You feel happy. To be honest, you love them more than you love your ownself. You won't be there without them. They complete you.

************************************

You guys was fly to Paris. You was so happy. You take a rest for the first day. You explore Paris city the next day. You take picture and create a lot of memories with them.

You guys was there for a whole week since it was school holiday. They take you to try new food. They also buy you a lot of thing. Clothes, bag, shoes, jacket and other things.

They take care of you well. They guard you well. You feel so much happy. The happiness that you can't gain for 17 years, you got it in just a year. They pour love and spoiled you.

The love that they give you can't be trade with money or anything. The love that can't be sold or be buy. You look at them while they talk with each  other.

They change completely. They no longer the cold and a bully. They also behave well at school. They didn't bully or beat other student anymore.

Dad : I told you before that you will be their guide star. The one that light their dark side. The one that rule them. Am i right about this?

You nod.

Dad : Thanks for choose to stay, honey. You complete us in your own way.

You look back at your brother. They still argue about food. You chuckled look at them. Now, they are your everything.