EP 75 - Happy Ending

Three years have past. You already in university. You further your study in London. Guess what. You didn't alone there. The maknae stay there with you and manage the other branch of the company there.

Once in every month, your dad and the rest of BTS members will come and visit you. When you are on holiday, you will go back to Korea with your brothers.

Most of the students at the university thought that the maknae is your boyfriends. Only your friends1 know that they was your brother. Your friends always said that you was lucky to have them.

The maknae always pick you up and drop you off at the university. They have hawked eyes for one boy. And it was one of your friends. Sometimes you didn't understand them.

While you were still studying, you slowly take over your late mom business. The Magic Shop. You make a new development with bring Jaeri and Myra cafe inside it. While they waiting to get treatment at Magic Shop, they can relaxing with eating and drinking.

But you always wonder why your brothers still didn't have any girlfriend. They should get married at their age now. That's what you think about.

The maknae help you to manage Magic Shop. Like they said. You just need to count the profit end of the month. And they also didn't lie when they say they will give you a lot of expensive thing.

They also make one room for your collection of branded thing. Like shoes, bag and accessories. You didn't use all that thing that much. You only use it when it's company event.

Your dad happy when he got to see you growing up well infront of him. He make sure you archive everything you want. Your brother make one special drawing room for you.

You convince your dad many time to remarried but he decline your request. He said that he still love your mom a lot and no one and replace her place. And he also said that you was his next 'love' in this world.

You was sitting at the garden while sipping your hot chocolate drink. You was texting with your friend with grin and smiling. Your brother boiled in anger when they saw you like that.
Jungkook come and snatch your phone away. You was shocked with his action.

Jungkook : Who is this guy? That guy? The same guy in London?

He raise his voice a bit. You nod with pouty.

Taehyung : What did he text you? Let me see.

They going through your chat.

Taehyung : What ? " You're look beautiful when you smile" ? " I wish you can be mine" ?

He read it out loud. Then he pass back your phone.

Suga : Who is this fucking guy?

Jimin : He is someone that keep making our baby smile. Laughing. Giggling.

He said in annoy tone and fold his arm.

Suga : Don't tell me that you like this guy.

Y/N : What if i like him? There's nothing wrong with it.

BTS : No ! Don't you dare !

You giggling. You get up and sit on Jungkook lap. He look mad.

Y/N : Oppa, i can have a boyfriend, right?

Jungkook : Who say that you can? No, you can't.

Namjoon : You're still our baby. And you will forever be our baby.

Y/N : So that means i can't get married?

Jungkook : You're wanna get married and leave us?

He ask and push you away gently. He walk away. All of them did the same. They gather at game room. And you walk inside there.

Taehyung : Why are you here? Aren't you wanna get married and leaving?

Y/N : Are you guys jealous?

Jimin : Yes, we are. You will love your husband more than us. You will start forgetting about us.

You giggled and walk to him. You hug him tightly.

Y/N : Even if i love my husband, it doesn't change that you guys was the best oppa for me. And i will love you more than anything. If you guys think that way, then i won't get married. At least until you guys get married.

Jimin : Promise ?

He show his pinky finger. You smile and link the pinky finger as a promise. He hug you and kiss your head.

Y/N : Should we watch movie and eat together?

BTS : Okay.

All of you rush to living room and watch a movie. Jin and Suga prepare popcorn for you guys. You was happy with them. You can't deny that one.

You and your brother relationship are like Tom and Jerry. You guys tease and irritate each other a lot. But there one thing that was confirm, that you guys can't live without each other. They always been in your special place in your heart.

- THE END -