EP 64 - The Meaning

You was doing some homework at the garden when BTS walk to you with a tray of snack and your favourite ice chocolate.

BTS : Hi, baby.

You didn't even raise your head to look at them.

Namjoon : You're doing your homework?

You nod once without look at him. Jin put the tray infront of you. You sighed and continue your homework.

Hobi : Did you have a lot of homework? Actually we want to talk about something with you if you have time.

You wrote something on the notepad.

Y/N : Just tell me. My hearing is still good.

Suga : Are you mad at us by any chance?

Y/N : What do you guys think?

You wrote it.

Suga : We bet you mad a lot. You also upset because of our behavior toward you lately. Am i right?

You nod.

Jin : Actually baby, Jason and Jaden already told us about the white flower on your table.

Y/N : So you don't want me to told you all these. You just want them to tell you. Why? Is it because you think that i prank you guys?

Jungkook : No. It's not like that.

Y/N : Then what is looks like?

Jungkook : It's....

You look at him as he speechless. Then he start whining at you.

Y/N : I know that i can't talk. I think you guys feel bored to waiting for me to wrote everything down.

BTS : Yahh !

Jimin : We didn't !

Y/N : Really?

Taehyung : Please stop being upset.

He whine.

Y/N : Fine. You guys must be very busy. That's why you guys doesn't want to confront with my stupid act anymore.

Jimin : Yah ! Why did you writing it so sadly? Okay, fine. It's our fault. Satisfy? Don't said something unnecessary.

Y/N : So you think what i say is unnecessary. Then i won't write things anymore. I'm going to ignore you guys.

Jungkook : Yah ! Jimin hyung !

Jimin : Y/N ! I didn't mean it that way. You also know about this.

You shrugged your shoulder and take the bubble tea milk. You take a few sip. You make sad face.

Namjoon : Baby, we didn't mean to ignore you these day. We're just very busy.

Y/N : Then go and do your work. You guys are busyyy men....

You wrote and get up. You take all your book and walk away. Leave them there. They quickly follow you from behind.

Hobi : Baby...Why did you keep say creepy things?

You stop walking and look at him. You walk to him and give him a bear hug. Everyone was confused with your behavior. One second you be so cold like an ice cream, one second you be so warm like a bear.

Y/N : Sorry for creep you guys out. I just.... I don't know.

She wrote on the notepad and walk to the kitchen. They look at each other before walk to the kitchen.

Jin : Why? Is something wrong?

Y/N : I just....

Jungkook : What's wrong, baby?

Jungkook lift you up and put you on the counter there.

Y/N : I'm scared.

Jungkook face turn into dark the moments you wrote that.

Y/N : I'm feel so scared. I need you guys here but you guys was not there. You didn't reply my text. So i thought you guys didn't care about me anymore. If i dead or not.

Taehyung : Baby, we're care for you. We're sorry for not being there for you.

Jimin : Did it scared you a lot?

The hyung line didn't talk anything. They try to read Jungkook face. They know that Jungkook was mad right now. And he will not hesistated to kill that person right away.

You hug Jungkook as he was the one that standing infront of you. You wrap your hand at his neck and rest your head at his shoulder. You feel safe around them.

JIN POV

Y/N already walk to her room after eating lunch. BTS at the meeting room in the mansion.

Jin : Jungkook, are you okay?

Jungkook : Yes, i am. Why?

Jin : Don't do anything stupid. Remember that !

Jungkook : Don't you see what Y/N wrote ? She said she's scared, hyung !

Suga : We see it, Jungkook but don't act by yourself. We still doesn't know anything about that culprit.

Namjoon : Yoongi hyung is right, Jungkook. We need to take a safe step to make sure everything is safe for Y/N.

Jungkook : I know but... I can't control myself when Y/N told us that she scared. And what we did .. We ignore her because we too exhausted. We are lucky that nothing bad will happen but if that already happens, i will never forgive myself, hyung.

Namjoon : We know, Jungkook. It same goes with us.

He said gently to calm the youngest one. I stare outside the window. I keep thinking what is the meaning behind that white flower. Why sent it to Y/N? Is it a threat or a warn? Is Y/N will be in dangerous? Or it just to distracting us from the real danger ?