CH 40 - ' Dad '

Your father got to know about your condition. He fly back from Venice right away after he know. He was mad at your brothers because they fail to taking care of you.

He and Hye Lin barge into the mansion angrily. He immediately walks to your room and opens your door room.

Dad : Sweetheart !

Lin : What happen, dear?

Y/N : I fall down at school.

You wrote on your notepad. They were shocked when they saw your lies. Your dad sit beside you and he let out big sighed when he saw your ankle.

Dad : Why did you lie, honey? I don't like when people lie to me.

Y/N : What do you mean?

You wrote to asking them. You still didn't know that your father already know about the truth.

Dae : Jin already told me everything. How come you didn't let me know, honey? Did i just an outsider for you? Aren't i was your father?

You was shocked hearing that. He was sad because you didn't told him.

Dad : I was hoping that you will be the one that told me about this...

He said and sighed disappointed.

Dad : When will you start to address me as 'dad'? When will you text me if you want anything? When will you whine to me about your brothers? When, sweetheart?

You hang your head low. You fidget your finger. He hold your chin and make you look at him.

Dad : Take your time. Whenever you want to share something with me, you know where to find me.

He said and he kiss your forehead.

Dad : I will always there for you. And one more things, this is for you.

He said and pass you a new phone. You didn't know that phone already have a GPS that can track you wherever you go.

You nod and create small smile. He about to go but you hold his hand. He look at you confused. You pull him close and wrap your hand around his waist.

He smile warmly and caress your hair. He make you stand and he hug you tightly. You can hear he sobbing.

Dad : Please don't make me worry anymore, baby. I almost got an heart attack when i know about this. You free to tell me anything. I gladly to listen to it.

You nod understand. You pulled away and wipe his tears away. He cupped your cheeks and kiss your top of head. For the first time in your life, you feel so calm in someone else embrace.

Dad : I love you, sweetheart. I didn't have any other women beside you and your late mom in my life. So i hope you understand me.

You nod.

Dad : Should we go and eat lunch now?

You nod and smile widely. Your father gently carry you in bridal style and take you downstair. Even though you can walk a bit now but he didn't want you to walk around until you really recovery.

Dad : Y/N sweetheart...

You look at him while munch your food.

Dad : I think you better do home schooling for a while..

He didn't finish talking when you accidently drop your spoon in your plate. You avoid his gaze.

Lin : Brother, she...