CH 31 - Warded

You walking at the hallway when someone throw a tin of coke at your head. You fall on the ground. You fell on your face first and it made your forehead bleeding.

Soeun grab your hair harshly and take you to one store room. Yeseo lock the door while Soeun throw you on the one couch there.

Hani grab your chin and slap your hardly until your lips bleeding. You were pleading with them to stop but they didn't stop. They kick you at your stomach many times.

Hani : Ready for our show, girls?

Yeseo : I am.

Soeun : Me too.

Soeun take out her phone while Hani hovering you. She start unbotton your plaid shirt but you keep hold onto it. Yeseo come and hold your hand.

Soeun start to record when they unbutton your shirt and leave you with your bra. You was crying while struggle to escape from their grip.

You was hugging yourself while in messy crying. The three girls was having fun bullying you but they didnt know the consequence.

Soeun : I warned you once to stay away from BTS but you didn't listen!

Yeseo: Infact you was hugging Jungkook oppa while riding his motorbike on the weekends. Am i right? Yahh ! He is my boyfriend ! No other girls can lay their hand on him except me!

You still scared and your body trembling.

Hani : You really should stay away from them when we told you before. But now, alot of men will come and find you for your 'good service'. Since you like to seduce these seven brothers, this video will help you to gain a ton of mens .

Soeun start to rummage your backpack and he found your drawing book. She opened it and saw BTS drawing picture that you draw inside it.

You try to take it back but can't when Hani and Yeseo hold you tightly. Soeun take out the lighter and burn down all the drawing.

Yeseo : I feel satisfy.

She said before kick your stomach again, again and again. You throw out of blood. And you feel so weak. They walk out from the store room with satisfy face.

You was crying alone. You don't have anyone that you can share your problem. After you a bit relax, you walk to the bathroom to clean your blood.

After that, you take a cab to go home even though it was not the time to going home. You try to hold your pain so nobody can see it. You take a shower and you can see blue purple mark at your stomach. You hissed in pain when you touch it.

BTS POV

We was sitting at our table and start to eat our meal. We keep looking for Y/N but she was not there. The maknae was having lunch with their girlfriends.

Soeun : Babe, why don't you eat?

Jimin : You eat first. Did you see
Y/N by any chance ?

Hani : Who is Y/N?

Yeseo : Ah...That mute bitch?

Suga : Mind your tongue.

He said coldly.

Hani : Can we please not talk about her? It's bored.

Soeun : Babe, wanna see something?

Jimin : What?

She show Jimin a video but we can see Jimin in rage. His hand turn into fist.

Jimin : Who record this?

Soeun : We're three. We also post it on our school web. After this, there are a lot of mens will after her and she will stop disturbing you, babe.

Jimin : Take it down !

He said while try to control his anger.

Jimin : TAKE THE VIDEO DOWN RIGHT NOW !

He shouts really loud and that grab everyone attention.

Soeun : Why would i?

He get up and shout.

Jimin : If you guys have watch that mute girl video, i suggest all of you to delete its right now !

Jin : Jimin, what happen? What video?

He snatch Soeun phone and show to us. We was shocked. Suga take that phone and smashed it on the ground.

Suga : You ! Where is she?

Yeseo : We leave her at the store room.

She said scaredly. We quickly run out from the cafeteria and go to the store room. We opened the door but we didn't see anybody there.

Namjoon : Guys !

We walk to Namjoon.

Namjoon : Look.

He show us a fresh blood. We was gasped and scared.

Suga : Y/N.....Where is she?

Jin : Let me call home.

He was on the phone for a minute. He hung up and informed us that Y/N was at home. We rush going home. We barge into the house.

Jin : Where is she?

Maid : She inside her room, Sir. She lock the door.

Namjoon : Second key?

Maid : This is it.

She pass the second key and we get inside the room. We shocked when we saw she lying on her bed with blood flow from her nose.

Hobi : Baby ? Wake up ....

He slowly shake her small body.

Hobi : Baby, don't scared us like this. This is not funny at all.

Jin try to take a look. She was unconscious.

Jin : Suga, prepare the car now. We taking her to the hospital. Jungkook, carry her downstair. I will inform the doctor.

They nod. Suga run downstair and get the car. Jungkook gently carry you in bridal style. He takes you slowly to the car.

************************************

They was waiting worrying infront of the ICU. They was scared and worry. Not too long, the doctor come out.

Namjoon : How is she, Doctor?

Doctor : She was in bad condition, Sir. It's lucky that she has been taking here earlier or else....

He shake his head.

Doctor : She have to be admited into the ward because we need to monitor her condition. Since her stomach was not in good condition...

Jin : Do anything, Doc as long as she safe.

Doctor : Don't worry, young master. We will taking care of her well.

He said and bow before left. We feel a bit relief. We was sitting inside her private ward while looking at her weak figure that lying on the bed.

Jungkook : She will be fine, right?

Hobi : Of course she will. She was strong girl. She was strong like mom.

Taehyung : Hyung, she won't leave us right?

Jin : No. She's not.

Jimin : She in pain because of us.

We decide to stay there. We want to wait until she awake. We look at her pale lips and wounded forehead. We really worry about her and wish for her to wake up soon.