CH 6 - Reunite?

SKIPPED AFTER 3 YEARS

Jin Gui have to go to Suwon since he have to deal with someone. He go with few bodyguard. There is one place that he need to take over since that person didn't pay the loan.

He was walking out from the building when he saw someone familiar. His heart start to beat faster. Someone that have missing for the past 17 years old. He follow that person while observe everything that person do.

When he already comfirm it, he decide to approach that person closely. He know what he saw. He eyes cant lie him. He grab that person arm and turn that person around.

Jin Gui : Yujin ?

?? : Who....are you?

Jin Gui : It's me. Your husband. Jin Gui. Min Jin Gui.

Her eyes widen when she hear that name. Everyone know who is him now. She step back a bit because of scared.

Jin Gui : Honey...Why did you pretending not to know me?

?? : Okay ! Look ! I'm sorry but i didn't know who you are and what is the prove that you are Yujin husband?

Jin Gui : Really? Are you still mad? Even after 17 years?

He sighed and take out his phone. He open his gallery and show all the photo. She was shocked.

JIN GUI : Honey, lets go home... Our son's was missing you so much.

?? : Son's?

He nod happily.

JIN GUI : How about we go grab some coffee and have a talk?

She hesistated nod. He lead her to his car. He opens the door for her and she gets into the car. Same like him.

YENA POV

I was met with a stranger but i got scared when i hear his name. He was the mafia king. He take me to one fancy cafe. I was stunned. This is the first time i got to step into a place like this.

I saw all the worker line up and bow to him....and me. Now i know who is my late sister husband. No wonder she have branded things. It's because his husband was a millionaire.

I guess i will like to take this advantage since she no longer live in this world. I don't mind to be you, Yujin as long i can earn a lot of money and buy whatever i want.

He tell everything about 'us'. I told him that i have an accident and i lose my memories. I just remember that i was alone in this world with my only son.

He insisted that i go home with him but i can't take this too fast. I have to play hard. So i decide to stay in Suwon for a while.

He send me home. I got home happily and i decide to tell my son about this. Now my son can get whatever he want.

Yena : Wonho dear, we're going to move to Seoul soon.

Wonho : You got a new job there?

Yena : No. But i meet your uncle. And unexpectedly, he was a millionaire.

Wonho eyes was shine than a star. He was sitting properly and listen to his mom plan carefully.

Wonhi : So, you're going to pretend to be Aunt Yujin?

Yena : Yes. As long as we can live in wealthy so why not.

Wonho : I agree. When are we going to move?

Yena : Soon, dear.

Oh my god ! I already can imagine i become the queen of Min family. I can't wait to live my next life. Yujin, you was my lucky token. Let me borrow some of your luck.

I told Y/N to start packing my clothes and things. Of course i gonna throw all that soon and bought a lot of branded thing. It just for act.

END OF YENA POV

JIN GUI POV

I coming back from Suwon. I feel excited to tell this to my son. I waiting for them coming back from the mission. I hear the front door got open.

Jin Gui : You're guys already home?

Jin : Yeah, dad.

Suga : It was tiring day.

Jin Gui : Can you guys sit for awhile? I have something to tell.

Jungkook : What is it, dad?

He ask while all of them take a sit.

Hobu : Don't tell me that you.... getting married?

BTS : Dad !

Namjoon : Come on,dad. You say that you love mom a lot. Then why did you want to marry another women?

Jimin : We don't want to hear...

I cut him.

Jin Gui : I found my love back.

Taehyung : What do you mean?

Jin Gui : Today i was going to Suwon and i meet your mother there.

BTS : What !

They was suprised.

Jin : What are you talking about, dad? It has been 17 years, dad...

Jin Gui : I know but your mother still look the same. She still look beautiful like before.

Suga : Is she still mad?

Jin Gui : No.....And she going to move back here with us.

BTS : Really?

Hobi: You didn't lie, right dad?

Jin Gui : I didn't.

Jungkook : Dad, how about our last sibling?

Jin Gui : I want you guys to accept your sibling with whole heart no matter your sibling is a boy or a girl. Okay?

BTS : Okay, dad.

Jimin : When are they coming, dad?

Jin Gui : This weekend. I will send the driver to go and pick them up. So be ready to greet your mother back again.

I said and left to my room. I feel so happy so much. I sit on my bed and took her photo in my hand.

Jin Gui : Can't believe that you are coming back to me. I miss you a lot, Min Yujin.

I kiss her photo. I was counting day for her to coming back here. I feel the weekend take too long to come eventhough the weekend will come in two days.