CH 41 - Date With Older Brother

You were watching a movie in your room while eating some snacks when someone knocked on your door room and opened it.

Hobi : Hey....

He said and enter your room.

Hobi : I wanna go to the company. Wanna come with me?

You think for a while.

Hobi : I just need to attend a meeting then i will be free. After that we can go out together. Take a walk at the park, go eat a lot of food. What do you say?

He try to lure you and you agree. You change your clothes. You run downstairs exxitedly.

 You run downstairs exxitedly

This is what you wear.

Hobi open the car door for you before he hop in his car. He start to drive. It"s a bit awkward inside the car. You can hear Hobi talk through his earpiece.

Hobi : Dad will be happy to see you.

You nod and smile at him.

Hobi : By the way, you look cute in this outfit. I love it.

You smile shyly and play with your skirt hem. After 30 minute, you guys arrive infront of the head quarters of Magic Shop.

Hobi : Let's go, Princess.

He said as he opened your car door. He hold your hand and take you into the elevator. All the workers there bow toward both of you. You bow back to them.

Hobi : Baby, this is mom's company. You will inherit this company after you graduate.

Y/N : But i can't talk, oppa.

You wrote to them.

Hobi : You have us, baby. We will do the job. You just need to sign the document.

You nod as you still didn't understood what he was saying. You guys arrive at the president room. He open the door and both of you get inside.

Hobi : Guys, see who here....

He said excitedly. The older brothers was so happy to see you there. Your father also smiles widely when you walk into his cabin.

Jin : Princess...

He jog to you and hug you. He swing you around.

Dad : You're came.

Hobi : I drag her with me.

Dad : You can sit wherever you want, honey.

You nod and start to look around. You saw your mom photo in one big frame that hanging in that cabin. You touch that photo and feel sad.

Dad : Honey....

You look at him.

Dad : You stay here for a while, okay. We're going for a meeting.