CH 18 - Apologizes

You was in the class while listening to the teacher. You was so focus and copy what the teacher write on the white board.

Mr Na : Y/N, how about you come and answer this question for me?

You nod. You get up and walk infront. You were trying to write the answer when suddenly the class door got open. It's the maknae of BTS.

Jimin and Taehyung walk closer and start to dragging you. The teacher can't do anything since they are the master in that school.

Mr Na : Where are you taking her?

Jungkook : It's none of your business.

He said in cold tone and followed his brothers. You struggle to escape from Jimin and Taehyung grip. They take you to their private room at the next building.

Both of them release your hand gently. You look around since you never be at that side. You immediately looking down after your eyes meet Suga eyes.

Jin : Raise your head, Y/N.

You look at him shockly. This is the first time after a long time that he talk gently with you.

Namjoon : Y/N, try to hear what we want to say first, okay?

You nod hesistatedly.

Suga : I want to apologize for kick you out from the house.

Hobi : We also want to apologize for what we did to you. We didn't mean it that way or any way that you think. We can't bear if someone messes around with our family.

You try to understand what he talking about.

Jimin : We're suppose to protecting you not to hit or bullying you.

Taehyung : We gonna change our behavior.

Jungkook : We hope you can understand what we are saying. So, will you come back to the mansion?

All of them done talking. You take the notepad out from your cardigan and wrote something.

Y/N : Why did you guys suddenly do this?

Namjoon : Y/N-ah, we are your brothers actually. Look at this.

They show their pendant. You was shocked because your mom have draw this in her letter. You shake your head.

Y/N : I don't have any brothers. I don't have any family in this world. My mom already dead. Same goes to my father and brothers.

You wrote again. You heart was beating faster because you don't want to believe it but there is no way they was lying.

Jimin : We're looking for you all this time.

Taehyung : You wanna go back with us, right?

You shake your head and take few step backward. You wrote something again.

Y/N : Even if you guys was really my brothers, i don't want to admit it because i don't want a brother like you guys.

You said and then left. They was calling for you. You crying and run to the rooftop. Suddenly you flinched when you felt a pair of hand around your chest.

Suga : I'm really sorry. I know you was feel scared after what i did to you.

You push him away and you can see that he was holding his tears. You step away a bit far from him.

Suga : Y/N, don't be scared with me. I being like that because i told my family has been harm. And i....

He can't find any word.

Suga : I know you will not forgive me. But if you want me to beg you, then i will be on my knee. I will kneel down infront of you.

He said and get on his knee. He was crying. You were scared and shocked. You didn't know what to do. You about to go but he spoke something.

Suga : I will stay here until you come back to me.

He said and you run away from there. You get inside the bathroom and wipe away you tears. You get back to the class and try to forget about everything.

You thought he didn't wait there anymore so you walk to cafeteria to have a lunch. You saw BTS without Suga was looking at you. You avoid their gazes.

You was eating your lunch uncomfortably even your back was facing them, you know they was looking at you. Then you hear the other students talk about Suga kneel down at the rooftop. You look at outside and it was raining heavily.

You quickly put your food tray away and walk out from the cafeteria. You take a umbrella and go to the rooftop. You saw he still there, kneeling in rain.

You open the umbrella and run to him. You cover him with the umbrella. He raised his head and look at you. He want to get up but his leg was numb.

You hold his arm to help him standing. But he can't walk well so you need to support him.

Suga : Can you take me to the private room?

You nod and help him to walk there. You feel it was too long to reach there. You can feel that his eyes on you. Finally, you guys reach there. You help him sit and take a towel that being hanging there. You take it and pass it to him.

You about to go when he suddenly pull your hand. He made you sit beside him and he gently wipe your wet hair. You get wet a bit when you try to help him get up before.

You was stunned with his sweet gesture that you never see since he always have his cold face and keep cursing people. You was fidget your finger nervously.

Suga : I was a bad brother, right? I didn't deserve to have a sister like you because i didn't how to treat people well. How am i going to do that if i don't have any chance to do that for my sister.

He said while crying.

Suga : What i did to you is unforgiven but i will keep seeking for it eventhough i know that you will never forgive me.

You thin his hand gently. You get up and bow to him a bit. He sighed when you just left like that. You feel sad as you remember what they did to you.