EP 69 - Situation

You open your eyes slowly and try adjust with the light. You blink few times and slowly sit up. You in unfamiliar room.

?? : You're awake?

You look at your right side and you saw that Ray guy sit on the single couch while reading something.

Ray : How you feel?

You just look at him. He get up and coming closer. You bring yourself to the headboard and hug yourself.

Ray : You're Min Y/N. I'm glad to be able to meeting you. My name is Yang Raymond. My dad is Yang Dakho. I believe you have meet him once.

You nod.

Ray : Before i have to find a way about how to teach BTS a lesson. Now i have you at my side. So i don't have to worry about that anymore.

You look for pen and paper. You wrote something.

Y/N : My brothers will come for me. They will save me.

Ray : Of course, they will came. Even if they came, they can't do anything. Because of what?

You look at him confused.

Ray : Because of you. They will be helpless because of you. You wanna know something, Ms Y/N.

He look at you.

Ray : Your brothers, BTS have known as a fearless and dangerous mafia. They get rid everything that prevent them from their work. They didn't have any weakness. They are the strongest and powerful mafia. Until...

He trailed off while get up and standing next to the window.

Ray : Until you're came. You have become their first priority. Everything that they do after meeting you is different. They didn't mind the other things. They start to show their weak side.

He said and you try to process what he said.

Ray : You are the reason they become powerless and weak. You look at Jungkook that day. You know that Jungkook was the best fighter in mafia. A lot of mafia want to avoiding from meeting him. But try to think, why didn't he fight back when my man beat him up.

Your tears flowed slowly.

Ray : Because of you. Because you was infront of him. He become helpless infront of you. In order to keep you safe, he let himself to get hurt. I guess you didn't love them that much. Am i right?

You shake your head and wrote something.

Y/N : I do love them. They are my brothers after all.

Rau : If you love them, you shouldn't make them fall down, right? You should be their strength but no... You make them weak.

Suddenly someone spoke.

?? : How's everything here, Ray?

Ray : Dad ? You're here? I mean everything is good here.

Dakho : We got to meet again, Y/N. I'm sad because we can't cooperate last time.

Ray : How's the situation there, dad?

Dakho : They were busy looking for her in the entire city.

Ray : This gonna be great. We got to play with the Min's. I'm feel satisfy, dad.

Dakho : We will take everything that they have after we make them suffer.

He said and both of them laugh evilly. They left you there. You try to find a way to run away from there. You try to unlock the window and you succeed. You look downstairs and it is quite high but you don't have any choice. You have to jump.