CH 8 - Maid Work

You was getting up early next morning since you have to walk to school. You have a habit to cook breakfast before go to school and you still do it after you move to the mansion.

You didn't eat the food that you cook since your aunt always mad about it. You make a sandwich and bring an apple with you to school.

You serve the food on the dining table and you walk out from the mansion. You start to walking while reading a comic.

There are not so many students yet since it still early. You start to arrange the table, sweep the floor, wipe the window and erase note at the whiteboard.

BTS POV

All of us gather at the dining table to have breakfast. We saw all the food already been serve on the table. We also saw mom, dad and Wonho there.

BTS : Morning, everyone.

We greet together and then we take a sit.

Wonho : Morning, hyung.

Namjoon : Are you always awake this early?

Wonho : Yeahh...

Mom : He always wake up early to help me.

We nod and then we start eating.

Suga : Mom....

Mom : Yes, son?

Suga : Did you cook all these?

Mom : Why?

Suga : It's delicious, mom. Like you always cook for us.

Jin : That's right, mom. I still can't beat your cooking skill.

Mom : I'm not that great.

Jungkook : No, you're not. You're the best !

We smile and continue to eat. After eating, we go to school. Today was Wonho first day in our school. We decide to drop him by ourself to the school.

After a long time we walk in the school hallway. Since Namjoon already prepares his book and schedule so we don't need to go to the principal office.

Everyone walks as they look shocked and starts to whisper when they see us walking in the hallway after a long time. We keep our face cold.

Wonho : Hyung, why did they look at you guys scaredly?

Taehyung : Because we own this school. We rule it. So of course they was scared.

He said arrogantly.

Wonho : Ohh...

Hobi : You are one from us so you also own this school.

Wonho : Me?

He point at himself.

Namjoon : Yeah..If anybody bullying you, just come to us. We're at the next building, okay.

Wonho : Okay, hyung.

Jin : Now, get inside the class. Study hard, okay.

Wonho nod and smile. He walk inside the class. We also walk to our building and we get inside our class.

END OF BTS POV

Y/N POV

I was study alone while waiting for the class to start. I look around when i saw everyone was whispering and look scared.

I try to look around. I saw young master BTS and Wonho walk enter the school. I already know how they behave in school so it was not suprising for me anymore.

They was known as the one that rule this school. They made the rule. They was the monster in this school. They beat whoever that didn't listen to them. They torture who mess around with them or their girlfriend. A.ka. Queen of this school. But only the maknae have girlfriend. The eldest seems didn't interested with all that.

The maknae seems unmatured for me. They the one that always fighting in school. Their brother always watch them from far and stop them when the things become worse.

I feel lucky that i don't have any brother. Even though i know that i have a father and brothers, i hope it was not them. My mother told me about them in her letter. She told me that they are a mafia.

Even my mom told me to be with them if they got to find me but i choose not to. I don't want to be with that kind of person. My mom told me to decide it by myself.

Of course i want to know who is my family but i decide to shrugged it away. I want to chase my dream. I want to be success in my study. But i still don't know what i want to do in my future. Maybe working in a company.

That day past like usually. I'm getting bully every single day at school and home. Is that a sin to be a mute? Am i asking to be one?

I was walking home. It took me an hour and half to get to the mansion. It was quiet far if walking. But it just take half an hour if riding a car.

Mom : Hurry up, B***h ! Why did you so late ?

Y/N : Because i have to walk more than one hour to get here.

I wrote in my note pad and show her.

Mom : Do i care? Why don't you run to reach here more faster?

I know it was not use to fight with mom. I just bow to apologize.

Mom : Go and do your work now !

I nod and run to the room. I quickly change my clothes. I have to trim all the tree and watering all the flower. Then after i finish it, i have to wash all the clothes.

Mom : Why did you so slow? Hurry up !

She yell. After i dry all the clothes, i walk to the kitchen to cook for dinner. After i serve all the food on the table, i got inside the room to do my homework. Then someone barge into my room.

Wonho : Hey mute bitch ! Do my homework !

He said and throw his book at my face. I sighed and picked up all the book. I start to do all the work when i hear a knock. I get up and open the door. Its Master Min Jin Gui. I bow to him.

Jin Gui : Hi, Y/N.

I look at him with small smile.

Jin Gui : Why don't you join us dinner tonight? You never join us for a meal since you came.

I look for my notepad and wrote something. Then i show him.

Y/N : It's okay, Master Min. I will eat later. I still have a lot of homework.

Jin Gui : But eating also important than study. If you study with empty stomach, you won't be able memories any note.

I shake my head a bit. I wrote again.

Y/N : I will eat later, sir.

He nod and left. I start to do the homework. After i done, i walk to the kitchen and i start to clean up everything.

It was not that the mansion doesn't have any maid. My aunt already assign them with other work and she make me do all the work.

I see nothing left for me to eat. So i eat few plain bread with plain water. After that, i walk back to the room and take a shower. After that i go to sleep.