EP 51 - Ignore and Ignore

BTS lock you inside the mansion. They didn't allow Y/N to go to school or the cafe. They got scared if you will run away from the house.

You was studying alone inside your room. Sometimes you will sketch something to relax your mind. But your heart can't feel ease.

You was drawing something when Taehyung enter your room with a tray of food. He place that tray on your nightstand.

Taehyung : Baby, eat a little bit. You didn't touch any food for few days. You can fall sick soon if you keep it like this.

You stay silent while keep drawing.

Taehyung : Let me feed you, okay?

He said as he scoop some food and try to feed you but you thin his hand gently.

Taehyung : Y/N, please eat something. I don't want you to get sick. Please... for me..

?? : Eat something, Y/N.

Taehyung : Hoseok hyung? I thought you guys have a meeting.

Hobi : It's already finish. Why don't you eat, Sunshine? Eat a little bit. Or you want to eat outside?

You stay silent while still drawing something. You didn't even look to them. Hoseok sighed and take a sit on the bed.

Hobi : Y/N, please don't be like this. You didn't eat anything for the past three days. We was worried about you.

Taehyung : That's right. Look at your face. It's pale and your lips also dry. Let's go eat whatever you want.

Hobi : Y/N sunshine, please stop this kind of behavior. You know that whatever we do is for you. Because we love you.

You look at him and tears slowly flowed from your eyes. You feel so much anger inside you but you decide to stay silent.

Hobi : We will excuse ourself first but make sure to eat the food, okay?

He said as he get up. Taehyung do the same thing and both of them left your room. You was so angry with them. You never ask them to do it for you.

Y/N POV

I feel so much tired and weak. Maybe because i didn't eat anything for few days. I decide to take a walk at the garden.

I watering the garden and smell the flower. I was there until i hear someone spoke.

Suga : Have you eat yet, baby?

I ignore him. He hold my hand and turn me around to facing him.

Suga : Your face look pale, baby. You didn't eat again? Don't punish yourself like this. I don't like it. Come, i will take you to eat outside.

He said as he drag me away. He take me to his car. He make me sit at the passenger seat before he hop in the car.

He buckle the seatbelt for me and then he drive away. He hold my hand and caress its gently.

Suga : Baby, please don't act like this anymore. We're sorry if we make you sad. We didn't mean to shout at you. We just feel insecure when we know you meeting with Dakho. We feel threaten.

I just listen what he said.

Suga : But you shouldn't meeting Dakho at the first place.

Really? He really blame me for that?
I sighed in my mind and look outside of the window. The car stop at one restaurant. I was shocked because i saw the other BTS members was there too.

We step out from the car and went inside the restaurant. We sit in private hall. We was waiting for the food. BTS was talking about random things while i read my comic book.

Namjoon : Y/N...

He calling for me but i ignore him.

Namjoon : I know you hear me, sis. Look at me.

Jin : Y/N, you can't treat your brothers like this. It means you didn't respect us.

Hobi : Y/N, You're hear them, right?

You sighed but still ignore them. Jungkook snatched your comic book harshly and that's make you look at him angrily.

Jin : Min Jungkook !

Jyngkook : You don't give us that kind of behavior, Y/N ! Remember that we are your brothers ! Not your friends !

He yell at you. Your eyes watery and its threaten to flowed down. You cross your arm at your chest and look away.

Jimin : Why did you get mad at her?
Give me back the comic !

He said in authorize tone. Jungkook did what he want. Jimin put the comic infront of you.

Jimin : Don't cry, okay.

He said while wipe the tears away. The food arrive at the moments. All of them start dig up the food while i just play with my food.

Taehyung : Eat up, baby. Or you want me to feed you?

He scoop his food and try to feed me.
He face hoping up. I open my mouth and eat it. He smile widely and show me his famous boxy smile.

Taehyung : I'll feed you, okay.

He said as he keep feeding me and himself. I stop eating after a couple of spoons he feed me.

Hobi : You wanna eat something else?

I ignore him. He look sad when i did like that. Same like i feel sad when he shouted at me. We walk back to the car. This time i sat with Jungkook and Taehyung in the third seat. Jungkook try to hold my hand but i thin his hand away. He keep trying so i decide to cross my arm.