CH 5 - Suffer....

Another 8 years have past as you have grown up to be a humble and beautiful teenager but your aunt and your cousin didn't change at all.

You have been in Bangtan High School. The elite and richest school. It own by a millionaire. Only the students that have the status can be there. But you got there with a scholarship. You got to know that millionaire kids was also schooling at the campus next to the high school. It just the next building.

You was going to school by walking every day. Your cousin, Wonho go to school ***** High School. He didn't able to enter the same school like you since his grade was too bad.

You was walking at the hallway when someone push you to the locker hardly. You groan in pain and fall sitted on the floor.

?? : Hey, B***h ! Where is your money!

A boy ask you and kick your leg a bit. Your hand trembling take out your pocket money and pass it to him.

?? : Just this ? This not enough !

He shout and he kick your leg more harder before he left. And that time, the bell ring for the first lesson.

You get up slowly and walk in limping to your class. When you about to sit at your chair, one girl pull your chair. It's make you fall sitted on the floor. The whole class was laughing at you.

?? : You don't have a better job than bullying people? Did she irritated you guys by being silent?

He said and he help you. You bow to him a bit as a thanks and pull back your chair. You sit properly. Not too long, the teacher come in and start teaching. The first half lesson has done so its time for lunch.

Since that boy already take your pocket money, so you will just eat an apple that you always keep in your backpack. You eat alone on the rooftop while reading a comic.

After that, you walk back to the class for the next lesson. After finish school you walking back home. You enter the house and bow to your aunt.

Yena : Quickly cook the dinner.

She ordering you. And like usually, you will cook for breakfast and dinner. When holiday, you will cook for lunch too.

After cooking, you will serve it on the table. You walk to your aunty to let her know that dinner was ready.

You didn't allow to eat together at the same table by your aunt. You always have to wait for them to finish eating first. That means you will eat their leftover. It's not that you never try to hide some food but you got the beaten because of that. You can't walk for 3 days.

You was so hungry since you didn't eat from lunch. After awhile, they finish eating and you saw they didnt left anything except for a bowl of rice. You just eat that for dinner.

Your days have past like that every single days. Today, you was coming home like usually but the moments you enter the house, your aunty slap you hard until you fall on the floor. You look at her while holding your right cheek. Your eyes was teary.

Yena : Why didn't you finish Wonho homework yesterday?

Y/N : I was busy finishing my homework.

You spoke in sign language.

Yena : Your homework?

She grab your hair and make you standing.

Yena : Because of you, Wonho get hit by cane with his teacher ! Now you will get the same thing .

She said and drag you to the bathroom. She start to hit you with the cane. You were rubbing your hand and pleading with her to stop but she didn't listen.

After she done hitting you, she pour the cold water on you. You was shaking and in pain. Your tears was flowed faster.

Yena : You're sleep here tonight! And no dinner for you !

She said and slam the door. She lock the door. You was crying alone. You was hoping someone come to get you.

The next day, you wake up when someone pour cold water at you harshly. You open your eyes and look around. You saw your aunt.

Yena : Get up now and make my breakfast !

You nod and get up. Your body was in pain. You take a quick shower and change your outfit. You make a simple breakfast and run to the school.

You get into the class and the others student start to throw you with paper and empty water bottle. You ignore them and you walk to your sit.

You saw they writing a lot of thing on your table. You sighed and take a sit. When lunch time, your classmate lock you in one store room. Since you can't shout for help, so you just waiting for someone to open the door for you. There one boy that open the door for you. The one that back you up that day.

You feel so tired and in pain. You got that kind of treatment almost everyday. You walking home and you will get beaten at home too.