CH 10 - No Humanity

You go to school like usually. The first lesson going well. So now it was time for lunch time. You walk to the cafeteria. You take one tray of food and about to take a sit at one table when the maknae walk to you.

Taehyung take the tray food and he pour it on your head. Everyone there was shocked like hell as you as well. The maknae laugh evilly.

They walk passing you and bump to your shoulder until you fall on the floor. The others kid was laughing at you too. You already become the attention of the school.

Jungkook : Get lost , bitch !

He shout. You quickly get up and run out from the cafeteria. You run to the washroom and crying. You take the gym suit in the locker to change to it

After you change it, you get inside the class. You take a sit at your place. You resting your head on the table. Suddenly someone grab your hair harshly and you look at that person.
You saw the maknae's again.

The one that hold your hair in fistful is Jimin. You try to make him let you go but he grip your jaw with his other hand. He look angrier.

Jimin : Come with us !

He said in gritted teeth. You shake your head. He start to drag you to the rooftop. He let you go harshly and you just look at your feet while fidget your finger.

Suga : Look at us !

You flinched when he suddenly shout. You slowly raise your head and look at them scaredly.

Jin : What did you do to Wonho?

You were confused. Suga come to you and grip your neck hardly. You start to having hard time to breathing. You hit his hand to let you go.

Namjoon : What did you do to our brother? That day you pour hot water at mom feet. Today, you slap Wonho until left the finger print at his cheeks.

You wave your hand as a 'no' and shake your head many times. Suga let you go and you fall on the ground.

Jin : Jungkook, close the door.

You shot your head at him. You look at Jungkook as he walk to lock the door. You was backward while still on the ground. You shake your head while pleading them. Taehyung and Jungkook was holding both of your hand while they pin you at the wall.

Jimin roll his sleeve and start punching your stomach. The elders watching the show excitedly. They stop when you start bleeding. Taehyung and Jungkook let you go. You immediately fall on the ground while panting. You groan in pain while holding your stomach.

Hobi : This is just a beginning. You mess with the wrong person.

He said and all of them left you there. You feel so weak. You try to get up slowly. You are able to stand but when you are about to walk, you fall faintly.

?? POV

I saw Y/N have been drag from our class by BTS maknae. I want to help her but i dont want to mess with BTS. They was cruel.

I follow them from behind. They take her to the rooftop and then not too long, someone close the door. I was hiding at one store when BTS come down from the rooftop.

When i saw they already go, i walk upstair to the rooftop slowly. I saw
Y/N in bad condition. She was standing and about to walk when she suddenly fainted.

I quickly run to her and manage to catch her. I carry her on my back and take her to the medical room. The doctor say that she need a proper rest. I decide to accompany her there.

How could BTS beat a girl like this. How come they didn't have a single humanity sense in theirself. I was so mad. Y/N  was so kind to me. I also same like her. Always getting bully everyday. But she always help to take me to the medical room. Sometime she treat me by herself.

She will be a fun girl if she can talk. I feel pity at her. She got bully everyday just because she cant talk. She was beautiful, excellent in her study and she never cared about what people say around her.

I wish i could taking care of her. A girl like her should be protected not to being oppressed. But what BTS mean about his brother? Does Y/N mess around with them? It's imposibble. I know her for a while already and she is not like that type of girl.

I hear the school bell is ringing. It's time to get off from school and i still there. Then someone barge in the medical room. One person grab my shirt and make me stand. It's BTS. Jungkook push me against the wall.

?? : Y-yes?

Namjoon : You know what we did to her, right?

I nod slowly.

Namjoon : If our father got to know about this, we won't hesistated to make you dissappeared. Understood?

He warn me.

?? : I u-understood.

Jin : And one more thing, don't poke your nose with our business again.

He said and all of them left. Then i saw Y/N open her eyes. I help her sit up.

?? : Are you okay, Y/N? Is it still hurt?

She nod weakly. I help her to get down from the bed and i walk her home. She still weak and i hope she can get rest properly.