CH 17 - The Pendant

Jin Gui quickly rush inside the mansion and run to your previous room. He barges into your room and he start searching your room. He was looking for something. He almost gave up but then he thinking to look under your bed. He saw a box.

He take it and blow away the dust. He panting and take a deep breath. The moment he opens the box, he saw one pendant, few letters and photos.

 The moment he opens the box, he saw one pendant, few letters and photos

This is the pendant.

He look at the back of the pendant and he saw your name have been crave on it. - Min Y/N -. He was crying while hugging that pendant. Then he eyes fall at all the photo.

He take one by one and look at it. He can't help but to smile. He saw your photo when you was a baby. Then when you was begin to walking. His tears fall because he want to do all that.

He take the letter and read it one by one. He can't help but cry at the every  word that his beloved wife write. He touch the word and he can feel how Yujin feel when she write those letter.

He takes all that to the living room when he hears his sons car enter the parking. He wipe his tears and he waiting patiently. But before that, he make a phone call to Hye Lin. He ask a favor.

BTS : We're home !

Then he also see that fake Yujin come inside. He was holding a gun in his hand.

Jin : Dad ?

Dad : Who are you?

He ask while point that gun to fake Yujin.

Suga : Dad, your joke is too much.

Mom : Honey, what happen? You're scaring me.

Dad : Don't call me that ! Who are you ? Tell me !

Mom : I'm your wife. Min Yu Jin.

Dad : Stop lying !

He said and start shooting randomly. Yujin face turn pale and she become really scared.

Dad : Guard !

He shout out for his guard.

Guards : Yes, Sir?

Dad : Take this woman and her son to my place! Lock them at the basement until i say so !

Guards : Yes, Sir !

They start to drag both of them away. Jin Gui fell down on the couch. He palm himself. Namjoon walk closer and open the box. He saw the pendant and he looked at his father.

Namjoon : Dad, aren't this the last pendant? You said mom keep it?

Suga : Dad, what is going on?

They ask and take a sit. The maknae take the letter and start to read it. They was confused.

Jimin : Dad, what is this?

Taehyung : Where did you find all this?

Dad : Boys, that woman is not your mother and Wonho is not your sibling.

Hobi : You already found out about it?

He ask and that make everyone look at him.

Dad : What do you mean? Wait ! You know about this?

Jin : You know, Hoseok?

Hobi : She was too suspicious after i got discharge so i investigate about her. Turns out she was mom's twin sister, Kang Yena. Wonho was really her son.

Jungkook : Our sibling?

Hobi : I don't know.

He said sadly

Dad : It's Y/N.

BTS : Pardon?

Dar : Y/N is your last sibling. Your aunt told me everything today.

Namjoon : Aunt Lin?

Suga : What do you mean by Y/N? Don't tell me that she really...i mean really our sister?

Dad : Yes, Suga. She is your sister.

Suga : No, Dad ! She can't be my sister ! Aunt must be wrong.

Dad : Aunt will come tonight to explain this.

He said and he left to his room. He was too tired to process all this. The women that she adore for a while is a fake. His real love already passed away. He keep crying.

That night, Hye Lin was coming to the mansion. The boys was waiting impatiently. They can't eat dinner because they want to know the truth.

Lin : Hi, boys.

Suga : Aunt, is that true that Y/N is our sister?

Lin : Relax ,Yoongi. Let me sit first. Maybe a glass of orange juice or coffee for me first.

BTS : Aunt !

Lin : Okay. I'm just kidding and yes, she was your sister. You guys happy right because you guys always want a sister.

Hobi : So she really our sister. Oh my god ! I can't believe this.

Suga : How i am suppose to face her after what i did toward her?

Lin : I know what you did. Did you guys ever know where is she now? You kick her out from this house without anything.

Suga : It's my fault. For trusting them too much.

Jin : How did you know about all this?

Lin : You think when i left Y/N at Yena house, i didn't leave anyone behind. I left one man to look after her. I gave money every month to Yena so she can feed her well and raise her up. Your mom, Yujin want it that way. I just have to make it happen.

Jungkook : Where is mom?

Lin : Your mom already passed away, Jungkook. She missed you guys a lot. She keep crying day and night but she get comfort every time she look at Y/N.

Namjoon : Aunt, did mom sick a lot?

Lin : She is. Don't talk about the past. If she also here, she will told you guys to forget about it. Now, it's time for you guys to taking care and treat her last gem. Can you guys do that? Yoongi ? Will you guys promise me that you guys will fix this and treat her better?

All of them nod.

BTS : We promise you, aunt

Lin : Your sister now was study and work in the same time at one cafe. I already ask my man to look after her. So now, i'm going home first.

Suga : Aunt...

Lin : Yes, dear?

Suga : Did you watch her all the time?

Lin : I got all the report about her. You can say my people watch her growing up. I know what people do to her. They can back her up when she get bully at school but when all this involve you guys, they can't do anything since all of you also their boss. So next time, think wise before do something.

She said and left. BTS was sitting at their playroom. They need to think about something. They need to win your heart. But the question is here, can they win your pure heart?