CH 11 - AB Negative

It have past 3 month and you start to feel like living in hell once again. Your aunt and Wonho sometimes will hurt themself just to see you getting beaten by BTS.

You end up crying every single night. You was hoping someone will come and save you but no. Nobody there. The maids and the guards feel pity for you but they can't do anything for you. They know the truth but they don't have the gut to let their master know.

BTS bully and beat you at the school and at home. They once let you starve for 4 days. They didn't allow you touch any food or drink. All of that because of your aunt and Wonho stupid trick again.

They start to feed you again when
Mr. Min asking you about you become more skinny than before. They were scared so they started to feed you back. You start to feel sick at your stomach since they keep kicking at your belly. You can't bow or carry heavy thing.

BTS POV

We got phone call from dad to be on stand by. We change to our outfit and prepare our gun. We take our van and our driver start to drive us to the location.

We start to have a discussion about our plan. Its take us just 30 minute to arrive at that location. We step out from the van and ambush inside. We start to shoot all the enemy guard there.

We separate to our position. We communicated through earpiece with each other. Hoseok is facing trouble when he now face to face alone with their leader enemy. He have been surrounded by them.

?? : Well..well..well...Look whose here.. Bangtan brothers.

Hobi : Give back whatever you have been taking from our head-quarters!

He said coldly without feel scared.

?? : You're in my territory, boy.

Hobi : So? My brothers already taking over this building. So just surrender.

He was a bit taken back when all of his enemies was point their gun at him.

Hobi : You think it's was over if you shoot me here? You think my brother won't look out for you?

He try to psycho his enemy.

Suga : Hoseok, don't try anything stupid ! Hold on ! We're on our way.

He said through the earpiece.

?? : I guess they are on their way here.

Hobi : Just hang over the drive!

?? : Take it from me next time. If you still alive.

He said and he shoot Hoseok many times. The other BTS members was shocked. They froze at their place before the reality hitting them. They running to Hoseok place.

Maknae : Hyung !

Jim : Hoseok-ah.....

He taps Hoseok's face gently but he didn't awake. Taehyung and Jungkook support Hoseok to our car. Jin take off his shirt and bulletproof vest. It was lucky that he was wearing that vest, if not, they could lose him.

Jin put few clothes to cover the bleeding part. He was loosing too much blood already. They was worry and scared at the same time. The driver take them to their own hospital.

Hoseok have been treating in emergency room. And then, he have to been taken to the operation room to be operate. We was waiting at outside of the room. Suddenly the doctor come out from the operation room.

Jin : How's my brother?

Doctor : He was in very critical condition. He also lose lot of blood and we need blood donor.

Suga : We'll give it.

Doctor : Okay. Which one of you have AB negative blood?

Namjoon : AB negative ?

Doctor : Yes, sir. Your brother has a rarest special type of blood.

Namjoon : We didn't know our blood type.

Doctor : Let's do blood test first and we will see the result.

All of us do the blood test but none of us suitable for him. The hospital also doesn't have any spare of that blood.
We was at the end way.

END OF BTS POV

Y/N POV

I decided to take a check about my stomach since it's too hurt for me. After i checked up' i saw young master BTS at the emergency unit.

I want to go home but my heart told me to go and see what happen. I was peeking at them from far. I follow them till the operation place. Then i accidentally heard that they need a blood donor for AB negative blood.

I have AB negative blood. Should i donor it for him? I stop the doctor. I wrote on the paper that i want to donor the blood. I follow the doctor and he check on me first before the blood transfer can be done.

I walk out from the hospital after done. I hope it can save him. After that i walk back to the mansion. I get inside the house and start to clean the house and cook for the dinner.

When it was dinner, i saw BTS members coming home. They look tired and mad. They walk straight to their own room. I didn't dare to say anything so i just have my dinner and walk to my room to finish my homework.