CH 28 - Stay Away

You keep getting bullied at school but you still didn't tell your brother. But there was something weird that everyone that bullying you will disappeared few days after that. You thought it was your brother work.

You avoiding them almost every days. You will use study as a excuse to avoid them. Your brothers didn't notice anything yet. While you was staring outside of the house, you saw Aunt Hye Lin coming.

You were about to come down but you accidentally heard Aunt Lin and your father talking about Yena. You hear about they want to send Yena and Wonho far away. That will be the punishment toward them after what they did to you.

Taehyung : What are you doing here, sister?

You flinched when you hear Taehyung spoke. You turn around and shake your head before run to your room.

You were walking back and forth in your room. You was thinking about your father word. What does he mean by sending them away? You rush to your study table when you hear soft knock. You pretend like study.

Jin : Baby, let's eat dinner. Aunt Lin also here.

You nod and follow behind him. The others greet you happily and with bright smile. You take a sit between Hye Lin and Suga. You wrote something.

Y/N : Mr. Min, what happen to Aunt Yena and Wonho?

You still didn't used to call him dad and BTS as oppa.

Dad : I will send them to other place so they can learn well how to appreciate people.

Y/N : Please send them back to Suwon.

You wrote again while make puppy eyes. Everyone look at your dad.

Lin : Y/N, they been so cruel toward you. Your father can't forgive them.

Y/N : So you wanna say what you guys did to me can be forgiven? You wanna said your job can be acceptable? I also can't forgive you guys actually but everyone deserves a second chance.

You wrote again and this time your facial face turn cold.

Dad : Fine. I will send them back to Suwon as you want. Please don't be mad.

BTS : Dad !

They was protesting.

Dad : Lin, send them back to Suwon.

Lin : But brother...

Dad : No but, Lin !

Lin : Fine, brother.

She said and start eating. You smile happily at your dad. Your dad smile back and gesture you to eat. You guys start eating.

NEXT DAYS

You was at the rooftop of the school. You was drawing there since you don't have any appetite to eat lunch. You was enjoying your alone time when someone hold your arm.

?? : Why did you getting closer with BTS ? Did they try to harm you ? Did they threat you with something?

You shake your head and smile at him.

?? : Then? You know what they did to you before.

Y/N : I know but everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe they really trying to change.

You said in sign language.

?? : I don't trust them, Y/N. Just don't be too, too close with them. I don't want you to get hurt anymore.

You smile and nod understanding. You continue to drawing while that boy staring at you with lovely eyes. But you doesn't know someone was watching both of you with hawk eyes.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was walking to the rooftop to meet my baby sister. I was holding two of her favourite sandwich and chocolate milk.

I was stop at my mid way when i saw one boy was talking with her. I still can forgive if he just talk with her but he keep staring at her with lovely eyes.

I was mad. I can't when other boys look at her like that. Nobody can lay their eyes on her like that. I poked my inner cheek with my tongue and walk away.

I was waiting for him at one hallway. I saw he walking passing me. I grab his collar and push him harshly against the wall. I look at him with anger eyes.

Jungkook : Don't you ever look at her like that !

I said in gritted teeth.

?? : What d-do you mean, S-sunbaenim?

Jungkook : You know what i mean ! Stay away from Y/N cuz she is mine !

I said and push him away. He fall on the ground. I about to walk away from there when he spoke something.

?? : Are you really sure that she was yours?

I stop in the mid of my way but didn't look at him. My hand turn into fist.

?? : She didn't look comfortable with you guys. She look scared. Maybe because what you guys did to her before. Don't you think so?

I turn around and look at him with dark eyes.

Jungkook : What are you talking about?

?? : I know that you guys try to harm her.

Jungkook : Don't talk bullshit ! You don't know anything about her and us.

?? : So you wanna said that you know her better than me? How you know her? You and your brothers just know how to hurt her only. You will never erase the scar on the body and the bad memories that you guys give to her.

I can't hold myself anymore. I start to punch him at his face. He fall on the ground. I hover him and punch him many times.

Jungkook : Stay away from Y/N or...

?? : Or what?

Jungkook : Or you will regret it whole of your life!

I said and let him go. I walk away from there angrily. I walk to the private room to smoking. His word is playing at my mind. What did he mean by that?