EP 66 - Lost & Found

You was reading few comic in the library while eating some fruit. You in so much peace. You feel so calm. You reading while listen to music through the earbud.

Jungkook was coming back from the company. The first thing that he did is looking for you. He look for you around the house. He keep shouting your name but you didn't hearing it.

Jungkook : Where is she?

He shout loudly.

Suga : Jungkook, calm down first.

Jungkook : Where is she?

He shout again and start to breaking thing. He start to break the vase and glass. His brothers only can look at him. Jungkook always do like that if he didn't see you.

Jin : Where is she going? She didn't inform you guys anything?

Hobi : No, hyung.

Namjoon : But her phone GPS is at home.

Jimin : The maid didn't see her. Same to the guard.

Taehyung : Where is she actually?

Suddenly they saw someone coming down from upstairs while reading a book. They look at each other while Jungkook rush toward you.

The first thing he did is hug you tightly. He feel so much relieve. You was shocked with the sudden action. He caress your hair gently.

Jungkook : Where have you been?

You take out your phone and typing something.

Y/N : I'm in the library. Reading some comic. Why?

You look at him with innocent. You didn't even have any idea that volcano almost burst out in that house.

Y/N : Why? Are you guys wanna take me out? Are we going to eat ice cream ?

You ask him while look at him with a pair of doe eyes. You pull a bit his shirt to gain his attention.

Jungkook : Huh?

Y/N : Are you guys wanna taking me out for ice cream?

Jungkook : Uh..Yeah. Go change your clothes.

Your face turn happy. BTS chuckled look at you. You rush to your room and change your clothes.

Jin : Seems like you can't say no to her.

He said as Jungkook join them at the couch.

Jungkook : Like you can.

Jin : Of course, i can.

Suga : Then go tell her that we have work to do so we can't take her out.

Jin : O-okay.

They saw you running downstair. They smirk while look at Jin. You hop to them. You standing right infront of them.

Y/N : Let's go .

You wrote in your phone while smiling wider. Jin gulped hard.

Jin : Baby?

You look at him with big round eyes. They others was holding their laughter when they look at Jin.

Jin : Baby, actually we...

You nod as a sign for him to continue.
Your hand play with the hem of your hoodie.

Jin : We....we...

Y/N : You have work to do?

You ask him while look at him sadly. You look at him with puppy eyes.