CH 43 - Sad

You locked yourself inside your room after you reach at home. You plopped yourself on the bed and crying. You hear they knock the door but you ignore them.

Hye Lin open your door use the second key. She got into your room and sit on your bed. She slowly caresses you and you thin her hand away.

You sat up and scoot close to the headboard. You feel unsafe. You feel like they will hurt you like they used to. You still crying. You avoid even before she can touch you.

Y/N : You lie to me !

You said in sign language madly.

Lin : Y/N baby...

Y/N : You lie to me just because you want me here! With them ! How could you!

Lin : Baby.....

Y/N : I wanna go back to Suwon.

You do sign language and then lie back on the bed while your back facing her.

Lin : Baby, please don't leave. Don't leave them, Y/N. You will leave them in shatterred. Please don't do it.

She said softly but you didn't response anything. She sighed and leave. She walk downstair.

Dad : How's she?

Lin : She wanna go back to Suwon.

BTS : Back to Suwon?

Hye Lin nod sadly.

Jungkook : No ! She can't leave !

Lin : Jungkook-ah, she won't leave. She just need time for all this.

Dad : Lin, what did you say to her actually ?

Lin : Brother, i just want to help you to get close with her.

Dad : So you lie to her?

Lin : Brother, i really didn't mean it. I don't know that it will be like this.

Dad : Everything that starts with a lie won't have a good end. Do you understand it?

Lin : Aren't you also lie to her? About her aunty and Wonho? She ask you to send them back to Suwon in piece but you just made it as a promise but never do it.

Your dad look angry at her.

Lin : Instead you send them far away and make them living in hell. What do you think she will do if she know about this?

Suga : You didn't send Y/N aunty and Wonho back to Suwon just like Y/N ask, dad?

Dad : No, i didn't. I send them to Gwangju and make she work as a waitress at one bar.

BTS : Dad !

Namjoon : Why did you....

Jimin : She will left us if she know about this.

Dad : Aren't this your fault, Jin?

Jin : Pardon?

Dad : If you really make sure she was sleeping right before you left, all this won't happen! Am i right?

Jin : I'm sorry, dad.

Dad : Your sorry can't fixed all this !

He tell angrily.

Dad : You're the eldest brother. But you can't even do the simple task. How can you protect your family that way?

Jin : Dad, i already make sure that she already sleep before we left. I don't....

Dad : Of course you don't know because you take thing lightly !

Jin : Dad, Y/N and my brothers is my priority. I willing to give my life to save them.

Dad : Really? How about we see it now?

He said and point gun at Jin. The other BTS members was shocked. He about to pull the triggered when you come and hug Jin.

Jin : Princess, what's wrong?

He sound so calm. Your dad immediately keep the gun. You didn't say anything but drag him to your room.

Jin : Hey baby. What's wrong?

Y/N : Did you guys will really kill me if dad asking you?

You wrote to him.

Jin : No! Of course not. Dad also won't give us that command. We are here to protecting you.

Y/N : What did you guys do to Hada?

You wrote again. He become nervous again. He get on one knee infront of you. He hold your hand.

Jin : Princess, we doing all that for you. In order to protecting you.

You remove his hand from yours.

Y/N : So you wanna said that you guys want to kill him because of me? You wanna do the same thing like what Hada did, right? You want to make me feel guilty until i died.

You wrote while crying.

Jin : No..no..no...We didn't try to make you feel like that.

Y/N : Then?

Jin : Baby, we're sorry...

Y/N : Please leave. I wanna to rest.

Jin help you lie down. He about to cover your body with blanket but then he saw your injure leg. He sighed and walk to the bathroom to take the first aid.

He sit on your bed and gently treat your leg. He look at your sleeping figure. He feel failed to make you happy.