CH 39 - Feel secure

Y/N POV

I slowly open my eyes and blinks few times to adjust with the light. I noticed i was in familiar room. I looked around but i didn't saw anybody.

I slowly sit up but i feel a lot of pain at my feet. I remove the blanket and i saw the bruise at my ankle. I want to go to the bathroom but i can't even put my feet on the ground. It's too hurt. I start crying while look at my lap.

?? : Hey, baby. Why are you crying?

I raise my head and i saw Taehyung. I look around and i saw a book and a pen on Suga nightstand. I wrote something.

Y/N : I need to go to the toilet but i can't walk. It's too hurt.

Taehyung : Come. I'll take you.

He carry me in bridal style and take me to the bathroom. He left and he came back after a few minutes. He put me back on the bed.

Taehyung : You're okay?

I shake my head. He wipe my tears and kiss my forehead.

Taehyung : Let's go downstair. Jin hyung already cook your favourite food.

He say and carry me again. He put me gently on the chair. Jungkook help to serve me the food. Then he and Taehyung take a sit at both my side.

Namjoon : How are you feel, baby?

I shake my head. My hand still shaking a bit. I still feel insecure. I look at food without eat it.

Jin : Eat something. At least you will get some energy.

I look at them. They was look so different. Like they was hiding something from me. Did they mad at me?

Jimin : Eat up, baby. After having dinner, go get some rest.

He said in blank tone. I start to feel something wrong. I want to get up but my ankle still hurt. But i force myself to stand up.

Jungkook : Where are you going?

He ask and make me sit back. He look at me while i wrote something.

Y/N : Are you guys mad at me?

Jin : No. We didn't mad at you.

Hobi : We're mad at our ownself.

Y/N : Why?

I wrote to asking them.

Namjoon : Because we fail to protecting you from danger.

I feel sad when i hear him sad like that.

Y/N : I'm sorry.

I wrote to them.

Suga : That's not you fault, Princess so don't be sorry. We just so grateful that you was totally fine.

Y/N : But still i need to apologize to you guys.

I wrote again.

Jimin : But why?

Y/N : I suspect you guys about  something before.

I wrote and show them without look at them. I feel guilty.

Jungkook : Suspect us with what?

Y/N : I thought you guys was the reason behind all my bully disappear. But it turned out, it was Hada. He killed all of them.