EP 72 - Away

You wake up first than Jungkook. You look at him as he still sleeping soundly next to you. You get up slowly. You pull off the IV needle. You change your clothes and left the ward.

You run away from the ward. You take a cab and go to the beach. You crying alone. You feel like a burden toward them. They lost everything because of you.

You sit there for awhile until you feel better. You sighed and feel so tired. You get up and walk to the bus station. You ride a bus to going home. You get inside the mansion and walk to your room. No one there's except for Bona.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL

Your dad and the others BTS members come to visit you. They enter the ward but they only saw Jungkook on the bed. They saw the needle IV was hanging at the bed side.

Suga : Jungkook, get up ! Jungkook-ah !

Jungkook rub his eyes and yawning. He sit up and he saw everyone there.

Jungkook : You're guys here?

Taehyung : Yes. We're here. But where is Y/N?

Jungkook : She's here. Next to me.

He turn and look at your side. He shocked and look at his brother.

Dad : Where is your sister?

Jungkook : She sleeps next to me just now.

Jin : We told you to look after her.

Dad : Suga, check the CCTV.

Suga : Okay, dad.

Suga rush to take a look at the CCTV. He take the recording video to show to the others.

Namjoon : She left the hospital? But why?

Jin : Let's go look for her, guys.

He said and they left. They start searching around until night. They went home with sad face. The maid welcome them.

Bona : Sir, you wanna eat dinner now?

Dad : Sure.

Bona : Should i wake Ms Y/N for dinner too?

They all look at her with shocked face.

Dad : She's home? When?

Bona : After lunch like that.

They rush to your room and they saw you sleeping on the bed. Your dad walk closer and sit on your bed.

Dad : She must be tired. Be out all day.

Jimin : You're not going to mad at her, dad? She left without any message.

Dad : Boys, i have made my decision.

Taehyung : What decision, dad?

Dad : I wanna send her away.

Jungkook : What are you talking about, dad !

He shout and that make you stir around. You slowly open your eyes and sit up.

Jin : Baby, are you okay?

You nod sadly.

Jimin : Why did you left? You made we worry about you.

You get up and walk to the bathroom. Then you walk downstairs. Your family was dumbfounded with your behavior. You sit at the dining table while waiting for them. They join you.