EP 70 - Painful Day

Jungkook was at the HQ. He suppose to be at the hospital but he run away from there. He want to find you. He sit with his brother.

Dad : Why didn't you get a proper treatment first?

Jungkook : Cuz i wanna look for
Y/N.

Dad : Fine but make sure you get the treatment after we found her.

He nod.

Dad : So what happen there? What they want?

Jungkook : They say they want everything, dad. They want to make us to kneel down infront of them.

Dad : I will do anything that they want as long as your sister return in safe and sound.

He said sadly.

Dad : Even if i have to trade my life to keep her safe, i will do it.

Jim : Dad, don't say like that.

Dad : I regret it, Jin. If i send her back to Suwon just like she want, she won't have to face this thing.

Suga : You're right. We keep thinking to keep her at our side without thinking the result. We're selfish.

Hobi : Hyung ! Don't talk like that.

Jungkook : We will get phone call soon.

Taehyung : But she will be safe until that, right?

Jimin : Let's hope like that. Or we will have blood war for that.

He said coldly. They still waiting and waiting for the phone call. But they also keep searching in the same time.
After a week, they got a phone call. They turn it on loud speaker.

- Unknown Number -

Jin Gui : Hello?

?? : Seems like you're waiting for my call.

Jin Gui : Let her go, Dakho. My daughter didn't have anything to do with our business.

Dakho : I also thinking to let her go but what i get if i did that. The deal must worth the price, Jin Gui.

Jin Gui : What do you want?

Dakho : I want everything that you have. Including your position as a mafia. Step down from the position and transfer everything under my name.

Jin Gui : I will do it. I will do everything that you want. Please let my daughter go.

Dakho : You're really weak infront of your daughter.

He said and laugh evilly.

Dakho : I never thought this thing will be very easy through your daughter.

Your dad turn silent.

Dakho : But you know, Jin Gui. My son, Ray really like your daughter.

Jin Gui : Dakho, No ! You're not going to do anything toward her !

Dakho : Are you begging me right now?

Jin Gui : Yes ! So please... Spare her !

Dakho : But i want to see you kneel down infront of me. I wanna see you begging and pleading me to let your baby go. Let's meet soon, Jin Gui.

Jin Gui : Just set the time and place. I will come no matter where is it.

Dakho : Good.