CH 32 - Affection

You wake up from your unconscious condition after 3 days. You slowly open your eyes and you can see few figure there. You want to sat up but you too weak.

Jin : Hey baby, just lie down. You need anything?

You make a sign want a glass if water.

Jin : Let me help you..

He help you to drink while support your head. Your hand still trembling a bit and they notices it. Jungkook hold your hand and caress it gently.

He can't look at you because he can't look at your bruises. He almost lose his patience and try to kill these three girls. But it was lucky that his hyung always with him.

You grip back weakly at his hand. He look at you with lovely eyes. He caress your hair. The others know how much Jungkook mad but now he able to calm down a bit when he saw you awake.

Dad : How you felt, sweetheart?

You smile to assure him that you was fine.

Dad : You're suppose to let...

You cut him by hold his hand. You nod a bit to say that it was fine. He hold and pat your hand gently.

Dad : I don't want to lose you again, sweetheart. I have enough without you and i don't want it to happen again.

Your tears flowed slowly.

Dad : Don't cry, honey. It's not your fault. I'm promise that i will settle this thing and i will make sure nobody will touch you like this again.

You nod in understand. He kiss your forehead and went out to see the doctor. Jin and Namjoon follow him. You was looking for something to wrote but then Jungkook pass his phone.

Y/N : Did dad mad at me?

Taehyung : Mad at you? No way. You was his only princess in this world.

He said with his boxy smile.

Y/N : Did you guys mad at me?

You typing in the phone.

Taehyung : No,baby. Why would we? It's not your fault, baby. It's our fault because we didn't taking care of you well.

Y/N : It's not you guys fault either.

Suga : I think that's enough, baby. Get some rest.

Y/N : I can't sleep.

You typing again.

Suga : Why?

Y/N : Because i was hungry.

You show them and make cute face.

Hobi : Okay. Wait here. I will go buy some food for you.

Suga : I will come with you.

So it just you and the maknae. Jungkook stay silent while caress your hand. You want to take a water but Jimin stop you.

Jimin : Why didn't you told us about them?

Jungkook : Yeah. That's right. You should tell us that our girlfriend  the one that was disturbing you.

They said sadly. You typing something.

Y/N : I don't want you to have any problem with you guys girlfriend because of me.

Taehyung : Y/N, knowing this. You have become our priority from the moments you enter our life. And we can't tolerate with what they did to you.

Y/N : Sorry.

You wrote sadly. Jungkook sighed but he didn't talk anything. The anger was taking over him as he keep looking at you.

JIN POV

We went out from Y/N ward and go to the doctor room. After we hear the doctor explanation, dad told us to go to the rooftop. We stand infront of dad.

Dad : Mind to explain to me?

Namjoon : Sorry, dad. We was a bit busy with the meeting at the campus...

Dad : I don't want to hear an excuse. Do you know what can happen to her if she was late to be send to hospital. We will lose her again ! Do you guys want it?

We shake our head.

Dad : Aren't you suppose to taking care of her? Jin ? You're the oldest one here but can't you do anything good for once?

Jin : Sorry, dad. I will be more careful next time. I will protecting her.

Dad : I'm very dissappointed with you guys. I was depend on you four to manage all the thing here but this is how you guys do your work.

He sighed.

Dad : Tell the maknae to settle this matter regarding their girlfriend. Undestand!

We nod understand. We walk back to the ward and we saw Y/N was taking a nap. We saw Suga and Hobi infront of her ward while holding few plastic of food. They put all the food that they bought on her table.

Jimin : Did dad mad?

Jin : Of course, he is. Y/N is his only
daughter and you guys know that he really love her more than anything.

Jungkook : What should we do now?

Jin : You guys know what to do. So just proceed with it.

Taehyung : Okay, hyung.

They nod understand while i staring at her sleeping figure. After few hours, she awake. I smile at her and help her to sit.

Y/N : Are you okay, oppa?

She wrote on Jungkook phone. I nod and kiss her forehead.

Y/N : Did Mr. Min mad at you?

I giggled when she call dad like that.

Jin : Of course he mad. I didn't taking care his daughter well. But don't worry, his was not that mad.

Y/N : I'm sorry.

She wrote again while look at me with watery eyes.

Jin : Why don't you call dad 'dad'? He will like to see it.

She didn't answer me.

Jin : He was waiting for the days you call him dad. So am i... I was waiting for you to call me 'oppa'. Like you did just now.

I said while serve her food on the table. She get up and hug me. I was happy whenever she become clingy like this.

Jin : I'm sorry for failing protecting you. I should be there.

She shake her head while still in my embrace. She hug me tightly. I hug her back and caress her hair gently.

Jin : We love you, Y/N and we don't want to lose you anymore.

She pulled away and i wiped her tears with my thumb. I make she sat on the bed again and feed her some food. She look like a baby bird.