CH 23 - Feeling

You was going somewhere this morning. You was gettting ready to walk out. You carry small backpack and a basket of flower.

 You carry small backpack and a basket of flower

This is what you wear.

You left the house with an apple in your hand. You take a bus and going to the graveyard to visit your late mother. After you go there, you take a walk at the park while enjoying the fresh air.

BTS POV

We waking up so late since it was school holiday. Y/N already stayed with us for a couple days already. We start to have our happy life with our sister.

We go downstair and the breakfast already serve on the dining table. All of us take a seat and waiting for Y/N. We waiting...and waiting ...until..

Suga : Is she didn't up yet? Let me go and check on her.

He quickly run upstair and knock she room. She already has her own room now. Suga open the door and he didnt see anybody.

He check the bathroom but it also empty. He walk back downstair and all of us start to look fo her around the house. Then we saw Bona.

Jin : Bona !

Bona : Yes, Sir?

Jin : Did you see Y/N?

Bona : I didn't see her this morning, sir.

Hobi : Where is she?

Suga : Wait ! CCTV ...

All of us run to the basement. Suga was start his work and all of us take a look at the video. We saw that she leaving the house.

We was waiting for her to coming back but she didn't come back. We think that she left this house forever. We told dad since we can't find her. Dad coming home angrily and he was really worried. He was sitting on the couch while crying.

We thought that she didn't like to stay with us. All of us was sad. We also mad at ourself because we start to think that we can't make she happy. Not too long, we hear the door got open.

BTS : Y/N !

She look suprised. Dad was rush at her. He hug her tightly.

Dad : Where have you been?

Y/N : Going out...

She do sign language.

Dad : Why didn't you told anyone?

He ask worried and pull away. He check around her incase she was injured or what.

Y/N : Sorry. I don't want to bother them early in the morning.

She wrote in her notepad and make sorry face.

Jin : It's okay, Y/N. You can wake us up if you need anything.

Dad : Where did you go?

He ask while made she sit on the couch.

Y/N : To mom grave.

Suga : Mom's grave?

She nod slowly.

Y/N : Today is mom death anniversary

All of us went silent. We didn't even know today is the day. We look at her and we notice that she was wearing a floral dress.

Namjoon : You're look cute in that dress.

Y/N : Did all of you have a work today?

She wrote.

Dad : No. We don't. Why, sweetheart?

Y/N : Then, can we go for a picnic? I never went to the sea before.

She wrote again and make cute face. All of us giggled. She really like mom. She will act cute if she want anything.

Dad : Okay. We'll go. Go get ready..

She jumping happily and went to her room. All of us also pack our clothes. We coming downstair and we saw Y/N and dad at the kitchen. They make some sandwich.

We can hear dad laughing and giggling. We walk slowly and peeking at the kitchen. This is the first time in dad's life that he step his feet in the kitchen. He also didn't do like this when mom was still alive.

We saw Y/N was teaching him how to apply the tuna on the bread nicely but dad keep spill it over. Y/N stomp her feet cutely and dad laughing over her.

Suga : Did you guys want to keep fighting over the bread or we can get going now?

Dad : Alright. Alright. Let's go, sweetheart.

Y/N was quickly clean back the kitchen but dad stop her.

Dad : The maid will clean all this back.

She feels guilty and dad pulls her gently to the car. We ride 2 car. Hyung take a ride with dad, while we maknae ride the other car.

After long drive, we hop out from the car. Y/N was running toward the sea. She was expand her hand and feel the wind hit her body. She was smiling and giggling.

We walk and lay the mat. We sat on the mat with dad while the maknae play with Y/N. They was play chasing around. Splash water at each other.

We got to see Y/N happy and smile. We were laughing at them. After they get tired, the maknae walk toward us and Y/N was stay there. She sit on the sand while stare far.

Suddeny we notice that she was crying. We look at each other. She must miss mom a lot today. We feel pity at her. We get up and walk to him. We sit beside her.

Hobi : We miss mom too, Y/N.

Suga : Now you have us. We won't leave you.

BTS : We're promise.

You burst into tears and hug Jin since he was sitting next to you. He hug and pat your back gently. The others was feel sorry toward you.

If dad told mom the real thing before, then she will have her mom now. But it's already too late to regret everything. We just can taking care of her and cherished her.