EP 63 - Sulk & Upset

Everything going smooth and you was so happy. They really treat you like a princess. They take you to beach, park, shopping and eat every weekend.

It has been 4 months when everything slowly change. BTS seems to be very busy for the past 2 month. They didn't able to spend time with you lately. You understand that they was busy.

But they still make time to pick you up from school and send you to school. They sometime eat lunch with you at the school.

But as time past some more, they getting busy again and didn't have time at all with you. You want to understand that they was busy but you can't help to feel sad without them.

Your Aunty, Hye Lin lend her man to be your personal bodyguard. It was Jason and his little brother, Jaden. You already know them after that accident in the forest.

Jason : Miss, it's time to go to school.

You nod. Usually your brother will drop you off at the school. You kind of missing them.

Jaden : Hi, Miss Y/N.

He greet you brightly. You smile back as you look at him.

Jaden : Should we?

He said as he open the door but in dramatic way. Like a prince open the car door for his princess. You giggled and get inside the car.

Jaden have become your close friend for the past few weeks. It kind of awkward at the first week. But then you guys become close.

He walk you to your locker. Then both of you enter the class together. Not too long, the teacher come and teach the class.

You walk with Jaden to cafeteria during lunch hour. You stop walking when you saw your brother there. Jaden also stop and look at you.

Jaden : What happen, Miss?

He ask and then he look at your direction.

Jaden : Oh... Young master is here. Maybe i should go.

He about to go when you pull his hand and drag him to the rooftop.

Jaden : Miss, maybe they was looking for you.

You stay silent. He sighed.

Jaden : You stay here for awhile. I will buy something for you.

He said and run from there. He go to mini convenience shop at the school. He buy you a carton of banana milk and few type of bread for you.

He run back again and pass you all these. You smile at him. Both of you eat together at the rooftop. Jaden look at you warmly.

You and Jaden walk at the hallway when suddenly you pull him into one store room. He was totally shocked with your action.

Jaden : What happen? Why are we hiding?

Y/N : My brothers come in.

You wrote on your phone.

Jaden : So?

He ask in whispering.

Y/N : I don't want to meet them.

Jaden : But you will still meet them at the mansion.

Y/N : I know. Maybe i will lock myself in my room.

Jaden : They have second key. They also have the master key for all the doors in the mansion.

Y/N : I will just hide somewhere in that mansion. Jaden, can you call you brother to pick us up?