EP 53 - A Mistake

You was sitting on your bed while staring at the phone that Dakho give to you. You have to get out from here. You cant stand its anymore.

You was about to dial his number when someone barge into your room. You quickly hide the phone behind your back.

?? : What was that?

You shake your head.

?? : Give it to me.

He yell whisper. You shake your head again. He frustrated and try to snatch that phone away. Not too long, he able to snatch that phone away.

?? : What is this? Who give it to you?.

He yelling at you. You flinched in scared.

?? : I'm asking you, Min Y/N ! Who give it to you !

Y/N : Mr. Dakho.

You wrote on your notepad.

?? : Why did you keeping it?

He said as he smash the phone on the floor hardly. The phone shattered into piece in blink of eyes. The others gather in the room.

Jin : What happen, Jimin? Why did you shout?

Jimin : You're look at her, Jin hyung.

Namjoon : What's wrong, Y/N?

Jimin : She keep the phone that Dakho give to her. She just about to call him. Am i right?

He ask at you while look at you with anger.

Namjoon : Tell us it was not what i think right now, Y/N. You're not betraying us, right?

Y/N : Of course not.

Jimin : Lie ! You're a liar!

He grip your neck and choked you hardly. He forces you to lie on the bed. You start can't breathing well.

Hobi : Jimin, stop ! You're kill her !

Jin : Min Jimin ! Stop immediately !

He shout but Jimin didn't stop. They try to pull him but failed. You slowly lose conscious and faint.

Jimin was shocked. He immediately let you go and step back. Jin and Suga quickly checking on you. It's lucky that you're still breathing.

Jimin was scared and worry. You might start to hate them even more. Especially him. He stay at your side. He hold your hand and caress its gently.

He look at your neck. He left bruise around your neck. He feel guilty and scared. He was waiting for you to awake. After few hours, you open your eyes slowly.

Jimin : Baby...

He is the first person that you saw. You immediately sit up and bring yourself closer to headboard while hugging yourself.

Jimin : Baby, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurting you that way.

You crying hardly and that send Jimin to the corner. He feel so much guilty. Your other brothers enter to your room.

Jin : Jimin, get out from here !

Jimin : But hyung...

Suga : Don't you hear what Jin hyung said !

He growl angrily toward his younger brother. Jungkook and Taehyung take Jimin out from there.

Jin : You're want some water ?

You feel scared and insecure around them. You didn't let them touch you or do anything. You chase them out from your room.

The olders have to step out from your room. They walk downstair angrily. The first thing is Suga chocked Jimin neck hardly.

Suga : I give you a warn before, Jimin ! I told you to control your temper ! Now look at what you have done !

He ask as he let go Jimin harshly.

Hobi : What is wrong with you?

Jimin : I was stress lately, hyung. I don't want to hurt her too. Actually, i was scared, hyung.

He said as he start to cry.

Namjoon : What did you scared about?

Jimin : Y/N upcoming birthday.

The others was tense when he mention about its.

Jimin : Her birthday will coming in a month, hyung. And i just make a reason for her to left.

Jungkook : She won't leave, right hyung?

Jin : I... I don't know. I hope so. We should do something to win her heart back again right?

Hobi : Yeahh. I agree.

Namjoon : But what? She keep ignoring us. She can't talk and that makes it difficult for us.

Suga : She doesn't have to talk to make she happy, right. We can make her happy with everything. We can take her to shopping or holiday. We can play a lot of game together.

Taehyung : Is it possible?

Namjoon : We have to make its possible. But for now, let's try to learn to control our temper first. She getting scared with us and we have to make she drop her guard first.

Jin : That's right. And Jimin, please stay away from her for a while.

Jimin : But hyung...

Jin : She's still trauma with what you just did. And Jungkook, don't you raise your voice at her ever again. She just gonna hate us that way.

Jungkook : Okay, hyung.

Jin : Don't be sad, guys. We still have a month to win her heart back.

Suga : I hope she can open her heart once again.

They sighed sadly and went to their room. Jimin walk pass your room and he stop. He stare long at your room door. He wish that you will open the door and hug him like usually.

He lower his head and walk to his room. He crying alone in his room. He feel all wrong with you. If he could, he want to barge into your room and apologize. But he didn't. He doesn't have the courage.