EP 73 - Revenge For You

You was watching a movie in your room when your dad enter your room. He sit on your bed and lean at the headboard. You scoot closer and hug him.

Dad : Have you take your medicine?

You nod. You sit properly and look at him.

Y/N : Can you not send me away?

You type on your phone.

Dad : Sweetheart...

Y/N : I know you worry about my safety but i believe oppa will take care of me well. Please, dad. Are you really going to send your only daughter away?

You type and make cute face. Your father chuckled.

Dad : Are you sure? I want to send you to England. You can further your study there.

Y/N : I can study here too. Beside, i will be all alone there. Without you and oppa. Please, dad. Don't send me away. I wanna stay here. Or you don't want me here anymore?

Dad : Sweetheart, i want to see you growing up infront of me since i can't to see you for 17 years. I want my chance.

You giggled and hug him back again.

Dad : If you wanna stay here, then just stay here. Y/N, what do you want if you pass your upcoming exam?

Y/N : What i want? Nothing, dad. I just happy if i can pass the exam.

Dad : You know that you can ask me anything.

Y/N : No, dad. I already feel guilty when i know you gave up on everything just for me.

Dad : Don't worry, sweetheart. I still have a lot of money for you.

You hit his chest gently. Both of you watch the movie together in your room.

FLASHBACK

You was still in the ward. Unconsciously. Your brothers and father was on mission to take a revenge for you. They got to know that Ray and Dakho just come back from Itali.

Dad : Kill all of them.

BTS : Okay, dad.

They checked their gun and they hop inside the car. They have cold face especially Jungkook and Suga.

Jungkook : Hyung, i want Ray by myself.

Jin : Are you sure?

Jungkook : I will make sure he paid back whatever he did to my baby.

He said while look at his gun. His brothers know that he was furious and very mad. Especially when he saw you in that luggage.

All of them arrive at Dakho mansion. They start to shoot all the guards there. They didn't feel any fear. They just feel angry.

Jungkook kicks the guards that blocking the door. He start to shoot everyone inside the mansion. He killed people without any empathy.

Jungkook : Raymond ! Where are you ! Show me yourself !

He said and start shooting randomly.

Jungkook : Where is your boss !

He shout at the maid. But he eyes turn soft immediately when he saw that girl almost at the same age with you. She look so young.

Maid : H-he's u-upstair.

Jungkook : Run away from here. This place will be a blood war. Get out !

Maid : Y-yeah, Young Master. T-thanks.

She said and rush out. He refills his bullet and walks upstairs. He beat and shot a few guards that coming in his way. He kicks one room and there is Ray and his dad. Stay at one corner. In scared.

Jungkook : Well..well..well.... Finally it just us. How i wait for this day.

Ray : You're think your baby will get away from this. I know she still alive. That's why i send someone to end her life.

Suga hears that through his earpiece as he quickly rush to the hospital by himself. He speeding up. He need to be fast.

Jungkook : I won't let you hurt her anymore. Cuz you will end here.

Ray : Before you can't even raise your hand when your baby was here. But now, you show me your real power.

Jungkook : I can't when i saw her scared face. I didn't dare to let a single tear drop from her eyes but you... You hurt her more than you should. Even though you shouldn't.

Ray ; What you wanna do now?

Jungkook : Kill you, for sure. Even if i have to sacrifice my own life.

Ray : Then, die.

He said and shoot Jungkook at his right shoulder when Jungkook didn't focus on him. He groan in pain but he still able to shoot back at Ray and Dakho.

He hiding behind the couch when Ray keep shooting at him. He feel so much weak cuz he got a lot of shot. Same to Ray. Dakho already dead when he shoot him at his chest just now.

Ray : Come on, Jungkook. Surrender.

Jungkook : No way.

He get up and start shooting toward each other. Ray die when Jungkook succeed to shoot him at his forehead. Jungkook fall on the floor and slowly unconsciously.

His other brothers also succeed to get back the document and kill the others. They rush toward the youngest. They carry him to the hospital.

Suga arrive at the hospital while his other brother settle everything there. He prepare his gun and run to your ward. He feel weird because that hall way is empty.

He point his gun while walk carefully. Then someone come out from one room and kick his gun away. Suga hold his leg when he try to kick him. He throw him at the wall. He attack that guy joint so he can't move.

He about to take his gun when someone kick his face. He got throw away on the ground. His lips and nose bleed a bit. He smirk and run toward that guy.

He run at the wall as a support to knee that guy face. He fall on that guy. While that guy fall unconsciously. But he didn't when someone come and stab him at his back. He gasped shockly.

?? : You will see your lovely baby died infront of you.

That guy about to enter your ward when he pull out his another gun and shoot at that guy. He shoot him until his bullet is finish. He breath heavily and get into your ward. He check on you and relieve when you still safe. He sit on the couch and slowly fall fainted.

Jungkook and Suga receive a treatment since they hurt badly. The other just have minor injury. That is why Jungkook and Suga didn't come and visit you. They don't want you to feel sad when you saw their condition.