CH 45 - A Mistake ?

BTS runs to you worriedly when you get home that night. They check around you. They want to make sure that you didn't have any injuries.

Jimin : Baby, are you okay? Where have you been? Why didn't you bring your phone.

He ask worriedly.

Suga : Did you cry? Who make you cry?

Jungkook : What happen?

You ignore them and walk passing them. You walk straight and stand infront of your dad.

Dad : What's wrong, honey?

Y/N : Where is my aunty and Wonho?

You wrote in your notepad.

Dad : In Suwon, sweetheart.

Y/N : Stop lying, Mr. Min !

Dad : Honey, why did you call me that again?

Y/N : Why did you keep lying on me? Is this how you treat mom?

You ask him in your notepad angrily.

Jin : Y/N, what is this about?

Y/N : Where is my aunty and Wonho?

You ask him the same question.

Dad : Sweetheart, you told me to send them back to Suwon. And i did like you want.

You was too mad so you start to break all the vase there. Your brothers was shocked.

Dad : Y/N, i didn't allow this kind..

You didn't listen to him but you was writing something in your notepad.

Y/N : And i didn't allow people to lie to me. I know you didn't send them back to Suwon because i just got back from there !

You throw that note at your dad and run upstair. You packed all your thing and pull your luggage out.

Namjoon : Y/N, where are you going?

Y/N : I'm going back to my previous life.

Dad : Y/N, we still can discuss about this.

Y/N : You put them back where they belong and then we will have a talk.

You wrote on your notepad before you left. You pull your luggage out from the mansion. Your brothers chase after you but you keep ignoring them.

You stay with Jaeri and Myra for a while. You keep crying and feel guilty. All this happen because you appear in their life. That's what you keep thinking.

Jaeri : Stop stressed yourself, Y/N.

Mira : Unni is right. You will only get sick if you keep it this way.

Y/N : I feel so miserable, Unni.

You talk with them in sign language.

Y/N : I feel like all this is a mistake. They are a mistake in my life. If i didnt meet them and accept them in my life, all this wont happen.

Jaeri : So you want to deny the fact you are one of the Min's? You wanna say that you are not their sister anymore?

Y/N : If i can choose to be their sister or not, i will choose not to be their sister. It's like living in hell !

You said in sign language madly. You're crying.

Y/N : I was just about to feel happy with them but they lie to me. They lie on my face just to make me stay.

Jaeri : Y/N, sometime we should lie for good thing. If we think that it's a good thing for us, then just lie. But if you think it was a bad thing for you, then just stop.

Mira : They lie because they want you to be at their side but if you think what they did to you is wrong, then stop all this, Y/N.

Y/N : I wanna go back to Suwon.

Jaeri : And leave all of them?

Y/N : Then? What do you want me to do, unni? Accept them?

You ask her angrily in your sign.

Jaeri : I know it was difficult for you, Y/N. You getting hurt too much.

You turn your face away.

Mira : Why don't you go get some rest first?

She said and you nod. You walk to their apartment and take a rest. You miss your mom a lot. You wish she was here.

SKIPPED AFTER FEW DAYS

BTS drive their car to the cafe. They want to check you out. They also miss you a lot since they didn't see you for a couple days already.

Jin : Morning, Jaeri. Morning, Mira.

They look at the entrance and bow a bit.

Namjoon : Jaeri, where is Y/N?

Mira : She already left for school. Unni, i will leave for school first.

She said and left.

BTS : School?

Jaeri : Yeah. She said it was better for her to go to school than stay at home.

Hobi : But it was not safe for her.

Jaeri : So you guys think you guys are safe for her? What you guys did was a good thing for her? Why can't you think about her feelings once?

Suga : We know that we are also not a good brothers for her but we try to be one. We still trying to adapt her in our family.

Jaeri : So you wanna blame Y/N in this case? You wanna say that she was a mistake to appear in your life after a long time? If you guys doesn't want her, please return her back to her previous life.

Jimin : You don't have any right to said all that.

Jaeri : Indeed. I know i don't have any right to say that. But you wanna hear it from Y/N by herself? She just about to feel happy with you guys around her but this is what you guys did to her. You guys told me that you guys love her but i guess this is your love limits.

Suga : Jaeri !

Jaeri : Up to you guys.

She about to go but Hobi hold her arm. He turn Jaeri around.

Hobi : Did she really said that to you by her ownself?

Jaeri : If she didn't told me, why would i said it to you guys. She said she about to open her heart to accept you guys in her life but nah. She was upset. Too upset with you guys. She was disappointed with you guys.

Namjoon : We're promise that we will make it right. But for now, please taking care of her. And one more thing, take this card..

He said and give Jaeri his black card.

Jaeei : For what?

Namjoon : In case she want to eat something or want to buy anything.

Jaeri : I have money. So don't worry.

Namjoon : Take it.

He said and put the card into her hand. Jaeri nod and take it. BTS leave the cafe after a while. They was worry about you unless they saw you by theirself.