CH 36 - Taken Away

You didn't join them dinner that night. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook bring your dinner to your room but you didn't eat at all.

You go to school with hyung line. They drop you by since you don't want the maknae to send you. In fact you still mad at them.

It was lunch hour. You was walking to the library when suddenly that nerd boy approaching you. He pretend to like want to faint. So you help him.

?? : Y/N, can you send me home?

You nod. You guys take a cab and you accompany him home. You guys have to walk a bit to reach his house. He open the door and you help him get inside.

?? : Wait here for a bit. I need to change my clothes first.

You nod and take a sit at the couch. You look around as you saw your friend and his mom photo.

?? POV

I was go to my room and take the small cloth and apply the chloroform on it. I hide it behind me and walk back to Y/N.

I saw she was looking around and didn't notice me coming. I cover her mouth and nose with the cloth. She keep hitting my hand but then slowly she lose unconsciously.

I carry her in bridal style and take her out from the back door. Behind my house have a small forest and i have a small hut there.

I lie her on the old bed there. I chain her leg at the steel that i have attach there. I remove the hair that cover her face.

?? : Finally, you're mine. Now it just us, baby.

I said and caress her cheek gently. I got to see how her figure very well. This is the first time i got to see her this close. Got to admiring her body without anyone bother me.

I go back to my house before my mom get back from work. I don't want she know what i did. I change my clothes and do my homework.

END OF ?? POV

The hyung line gather at cafeteria after they finish their work. The maknae was already sitted at their table.

They sitted there for 30 minute already but they still didn't see you. They getting anxious and worried. But they think that you was still mad at them.

Taehyung : Where is she? Sometime if she didn't even eat at the cafeteria, she will still come to take some food.

Namjoon : Maybe she at the library.

Jimin : We need to put a tracker on her next time.

Jungkook : I agree.

Jin : Is she a spy or what until we need to put a tracker?

Suga : They are right,hyung. It also protects Y/N too.

He said and then they start eating. They was going home that evening. The maknae quickly rush to check on their baby.

Maknae : Baby !

They shout and barge into your room but they didn't see anybody there. They looking around but still didn't found you. The maid also said that you didn't coming home yet.

Jungkook : Hyung !

He shout and three of them run downstair.

Suga : Why did you guys shout?

Taehyung : Y/N was not at home !

Hyung Line : What?

Hobi : Are you sure?

Jimin : We already ask the maid and guard, they said she didn't coming home yet. We also call Jaeri but she said that she didn't go to the cafe.

Taehyung : Hyung, she didn't run away from home, right?

He ask with watery eyes.

Taehyung : She didn't leave us, right hyung?

Jin : No. It can't be. Her belonging was still here, right?

The maknae nod with tears flowed at their cheeks.

Jungkook : Or...?

Namjoon : What?

Jungkook : Our enemy got her!

Jin : Stop thinking that way. Let's check everything that we can.

All of them make their move and do what they can do. Suga was at the basement to check all the CCTV.

They didn't sleep all night. They was waiting for you but still, you didn't coming home. They was mad but in the same time, they was worry.

They didn't touch any food since they came back from the school. They didn't attend the school or company. All the bodyguards get alert by the situation.

JADEN POV

I got to know about Y/N missing last night. All the bodyguards were on standby in case we were going to ambush our enemy place.

I try to check all the CCTV that have in that school. Inside or outside the school but i got nothing at first. I remember i saw she with that nerd boy the last time. I try to check that nerd boy background and i got his address.

I try to look for the CCTV around his house and i got something. I saw Y/N enter his house and never coming out.
I go to find him the next days. He was at the rooftop. I grab his collar and push him against the wall.

?? : What are you doing?

Jaden : Where is she?

?? : Who?

Jaden : Y/N ! Where is she ?

I yell whisper.

?? : How would i know?

Jaden : I know what you did toward her and i suggest you to return her back as soon as possible before something bad happen.

?? : What are you talking about? I don't know her whereabouts?

I grip his neck firmly.

Jaden : I'm not playing around with you, Lee Hada. You don't know what problem have you create.

I said in cold tone.

Jaden : Two days. I give you two days to return her back or....dead will waiting for you.

I said and left him there. Yes, i should tell Young master about this but they will kill him right away. This regard their beloved sister. I can't take this thing lightly.