CH 38 - Hurt

Suga and Jaden decide to break into that house. They broke the front door knob and get inside slowly. They were looking for Hada around the house but didn't find him. They was so confident that Hada didn't leave the house.

Suga get inside Hada room and start looking around. He saw Hada walk into the forest. He walk to Jaden and both of them going out from the back door. They follow Hada quietly.

They saw Hada get into one old hut. They still following them and try to take a look from the window there. Suga was getting furious when he saw Hada try to touch you. Both of them didn't wait anymore and barge into that room.

Suga : Don't touch her, fucker !

He growl angrily. He kick Hada away and quickly check on you. He saw one axe there. He take it and try to cut the chain.

Hada : Don't take she away ! She's mine !

Suga already carry you in bridal style. You hug him tightly because you were too scared. Suga look at him with dark eyes.

Suga : You should leave now while you still have the time. I didn't promise this will end well.

He said and about to walk but Hada spoke again.

Hada : Y/N, i really like you. You know that right? BTS is not somebody that you can get close. They will make you crying and hurt you alot. They don't love you like i did !

Suga : Shut the fuck off !

He yell. He hold Y/N tightly when you flinched a bit due to his yelling. And then he take you out from there. He want to put you inside the car but you didn't want to let him go. You was to scared.

Jaden : I will drive, Sir.

Suga : You ?

Jaden : We don't have any choice. Ms Y/N need you.

Suga : Fine.

He get inside at the backseat while you on his lap. You was sniffing while rest your head at his crook neck. Suga notice bruise around around your ankle.

He was mad and sad when he saw your condition like that. But now he can't stop thinking to kill Hada because you was there. You were his priority right now. You slowly falling asleep in his arm.

He carry you inside the house when you guys reach at the mansion. Jaden open the door for Suga and the others was shocked when they saw you in Suga arm like that.

Taehyung : What happen to her?

Jin : Where did you found her?

Namjoon : Is she hurt?

Suga : Jungkook, take a cutter and bring it to my room.

He ignore everyone and walk upstair. BTS heart was in shattered when they saw the chain still hanging at your leg. Suga lie you down gently on his bed.

Suga : Jungkook, cut the chain carefully. You don't want to hurt her even more.

Jungkook : Don't worry, hyung.

His voice cracked. He start to cut the chain slowly. His hyung notice that tears flowed at his cheek after he cut the chain. It was because your ankle cover with dark purple bruise.

Jin take the first aid and treat your injury. Jungkook was sniffing while look at your sleeping figure. Suga know well that his brothers now was in furious and angry about all this.

Suga : Let she rest for now.

Jin : Let's have a talk, Yoongi.

He said coldly and walk out from that room. All of them follow Jin from behind. Jin grabs a Suga shirt and pushes him against the wall harshly the moments he enter that room.

Namjoon : Hyung !

He try to calm Jin down.

Jin : You better told me now ! Who did that ?

Suga : How can i talk in this position? I also have something to show you guys.

Jin slowly let him go. Suga walks to one couch and take a sit. He take out his phone and connect with the pc there. The others was shocked when they saw the photo that Suga show them.

Hobi : What the hell is all this?

Jimim : Who did this, hyung?

Suga : That nerd boy.

Taehyung : What?

He slam his hand on the table.

Suga : I was just able to beat him a bit only  because in my mind just have Y/N. I didn't care about that bastard. I getting furious when i saw all this photo.

Jungkook : So all this time, he stalk our baby? Take a photo of her? And he act innocent around her?

He hand turn into a fist.

Suga : When i saw all this, i just can think to shoot him at his head but when i think about Y/N....

He let out big sighed and rub his face.

Suga : I love her. She is my only sister. She is my world. She is my everything.

Hobi : Hyung, we know about that.

Namjoon : We also love Y/N. We adore her a lot and we also don't want to lose her anymore.

Suga : I feel like a useless brother.

He said while crying.

Suga : I can't even protect my own sister.

Jin walk to him and pull him into a hug. He knows how much Suga wants a baby sister. He was the one that excited to have one.

Jin : Stop crying. She was fine. We can taking care of her after this. We still have a lot of time to start a new relationship with her.

Jungkook : What if she feel disappointed with us?

He ask sadly and tears flowed slowly. Jimin walk to him and hug him. Jungkook sobbing at Jimin shoulder.

Taehyung : We'll manage all this without Y/N knowledge this time. We have to make sure that he know with who he mess up.

He said with dark eyes. They start to planning it slowly. They can't let you know about the plan. They have an evil plan.