CH 35 - Mad

You was still angry with them. So you decide to go to school than stay at home. Eventhough you're suppose to stay at home for now.

 Eventhough you're suppose to stay at home for now

This is what you wear to school.

You grab your bag and walk downstair. You saw your brother at the dining table. Your father still didn't come back from Itali. You take a sit and start eating while the others was looking at you shockly.

Jin : Where are you going, Y/N?

Y/N : School.

You wrote it and continue to eat.

Jin : But you still didn't well.

Namjoon : Get a bit more rest at home, baby. You can go to school tomorrow.

Hobi : Baby, stay at home today.

You ignore them. After done eating, you're get up and walk to the living room. You sat on one couch and put on your shoes. BTS following you from behind.

Namjoon : Baby? Are you mad ?

You still ignore them.

Jin : Y/N, please forgive them. They still weren't mature so they can't make a good decision.

Y/N : Are you going to keep talking or you want to send me to school?

You wrote it.

Jimin : We'll send you. Like usually.

Y/N : I don't want to go with those three.

You wrote again with emotionless face.

Suga : Come. I'll send you to school.

Jungkook : Y/N-ah, don't do like this. We did that because ..

He stop talking when you show your hand as a sign to stop. You take Suga hand and drag him out. He open the car door for you. Both of you hop in the car and he drive away.

Suga : You're still mad at them?

He sighed when you didn't response him.

Suga : They did that because they love you, baby. They can't help but to get furious when they saw all the scar and bruise on your body.

You turn yourself to face the window.

Suga : Baby, they just want the best for you. They...just love you so much.

He said like he was out of idea to convince you. Not too long, you arrive at the school. You bid goodbye to Suga and walk to your class.

SKIPPED AT LUNCH HOUR

You was at your locker when the maknae walk to you but you still ignore them. You walk passing them when Jungkook pull your hand and drag you to the private room at the campus side.

You struggle to release your hand from his grip. He let you go gently while Jimin lock the door. You was walk backward.

Taehyung : Y/N, even if you are mad toward us but please at least taking care yourself first.

Jungkook : Why did you insist to come when you still not so well? Look at your face . It's still pale.

Jimin : Wanna eat anything? Let us know. We'll go and buy it for you.

He said and tuck the string hair behind your ear. You shake your head and remove his hand harshly.

Taehyung : Please stop mad at us. We admit that it was out fault. We're promise that we won't do it like that anymore.

Jimin : Baby, please.....

You push them away and left. They chase after you. Jungkook pull your arm and hug you tightly. You try hard to push him away but he didn't let you go.

?? POV

I was walking back after i help a teacher carry a bundle of book to the campus when i saw Jungkook hug Y/N in his arm.

My hand turn into fist. I gritted my teeth. I can see that she try to push him away. But how can her. She just a small girl while Jungkook have muscular body.

Did he like Y/N ? What if he wants to take Y/N from me? I can't let him do that. Y/N is mine and she can't be with him. I have to do something.

I was mad but i chose to leave for now. I still have plenty of time to make she mine. I walk back to my class. I take deep breath and act like nothing happen.

END OF ?? POV

You were keeping your book in the locker since it's time to go home. You saw the maknae waiting for you there the moments you close the locker.

But you pretend like you didn't saw them so you just walk passing them just like that. But they still follow behind you silently.

You want to go to the bustop but Taehyung stop you. They didn't gave up to apologizes from you. You end up going home with them since they was dragging you to the car.

You walk straight to your room when you arrive at the mansion. The maknae was at the end way. They can't figure what they can do to make you forgive them.