CH 19 - Feeling Hurt

You was at the cafe. You clean the table after the customer leaves and you wash the dishes. You didn't notice that your brothers, your father and Hye Lin inside that cafe too. They want to visit you since you keep avoiding BTS at school.

Dad : She's working here?

He ask while look around.

Lin : Yeah. Pity, isn't?

Jungkook : Aunt, how did you know that she was here? You just coming back.

Lin : There is one of her classmate, Jaden. That boy is my man.

BTS : What?

Lin : I need to keep her alive.

BTS : Why alive and not safe?

Lin : If she was safe but not alive, it will useless too. There she is.

All of them look at her. She was sending order to the others table. But she still didn't notice them yet.

Lin : Y/N !

You look at her and saw her waving at you. You jog to her and she hug you tightly.

Lin : I miss you so much.

Y/N : How can you come with them?

You wrote on your notepad.

Lin : Actually, your father is my brother. Your brothers is my nephew. So literally i was your aunt. Awesome, right?

You blink many times and sighed.

Y/N : Did you guys already order? If not, i will take your order.

You wrote again.

Dad : Give us what best in this cafe.

You nod and left. After a long waiting, you serve all the food on their table. You about to go but Jungkook hold your hand.

Jungkook : Y/N, we want to go for shopping today. Wanna join us?

You remove his hand gently and shake your head. You bow and go to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Jaeri : Y/N, are you okay? Are they is your family?

You nod.

Y/N : I'm okay. I just don't want to be with them.

You said in sign language.

Jaeri : Y/N, you can say that but you can't deny the fact that now you were a part of Min's family. But the decision is in your hand.

Y/N : They're hurting me too much, unni. I don't know if i can forgive them and accept them in my life.

You tell her in weak sign.

Jaeri : It's okay, Y/N. No one will mad at you if you refuse them. No one will force you either. No one will do that to you. Just do what you feel that you need to do.

She said and walk away. She walk to your family table.

Jaeri : Sir, i didn't mean to be rude. I hope you guys didn't force her to do all this. Whatever she going through is worse more than what you guys can imagine. What you guys did to her can't be erased with apologize. I hope you guys understand this very well.

She bow and left.

Lin : Give her a bit more time. Let she feel warm first and try to talk again later.